Thread: South Africa - The Real Issues

Thanks

Question South Africa - The Real Issues

Please have a look at the following website http://www.south-africa-the-real-issues.org/

Please post your views as I struggle to make sense of it all....

BOVER Technologies
    - computer sales and TeamViewer support
    Elmine Botha Freelance Photographer - Photographer/ Videographer

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The author, although his intentions are possibly good, is a seriously misguided soul, in my opinion.
    Indeed, as he rightly states under the 'religion/witchcraft' banner - there ARE things he knows NOTHING about.
    Such as the fact that 90% of the clients of certain high-ranking witches/witchdoctors, are white (and mostly business people).
    This is Africa, people.
    Wake up!
    ~Anything or anyone who does not bring you alive, is too small for you~ Carina
    ~The moment you think you know it all, is the moment you know nothing~ Carina
    twitter: @DarkAngelYaya - Blogger: The Common Garden Variety Goddess - darkangelcarina@gmail.com

One Google Page Result away from being Famous

3. Thank given for this post:

Blurock (13-Feb-13), Chrisjan B (13-Feb-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    There is definitely a financial collapse, the question is, has the collapse been spurred by the world financial debacle, or is the local collapse due to incompetence from the government and its policies?

As a SME, I have definitely noted that there has been a decline in the manufacture of sophisticated products. In turn to remain in business, the level of sophisticated product has to be reduced to a lower level, or else one goes out of business.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

5. Thanks given for this post:

Chrisjan B (13-Feb-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Personally I think it's negative, racist drivel - no more objective than a website that only documents the multitude of atrocities by whites against blacks under apartheid and fails to mention the underlying causes and paradigms.

I think this page rather aptly demonstrates my point - The Battle of Blood River - a Case Study of African Fundamentals.
    While the style of writing may seem "objective" and "analytical", the content clearly demonstrates a distinct lack of objective analysis in my opinion. It seems to me that the author is hell bent on making the facts support his/her preconceived paradigm, rather than looking at the facts and then extrapolating the relevant paradigms of the parties involved.

I'm sure it'll go down well on Stormfront, but personally I'd prefer not to pollute my mind spending too much time absorbing such white supremacist bile.

7. Thank given for this post:

Blurock (13-Feb-13), Chrisjan B (13-Feb-13), CLIVE-TRIANGLE (14-Feb-13), Darkangelyaya (13-Feb-13), Justloadit (13-Feb-13)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Maybe the author / owner of that website should try another tack - South-Africa-The-Real-SOLUTIONS.org

It would be much more helpful.

9. Thank given for this post:

Chrisjan B (13-Feb-13), Darkangelyaya (13-Feb-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    No wonder he does not want his name published.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Email problem
    Thanks
    My opinion of what the REAL issues are in South Africa today (January 2013) having lived through intimate exposure to what is happening in terms of deep seated structural economic damage and increasingly harsh black-on-white racism that I have personally experienced.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Renaldo09 View Post
    My opinion of what the REAL issues are in South Africa today (January 2013) having lived through intimate exposure to what is happening in terms of deep seated structural economic damage and increasingly harsh black-on-white racism that I have personally experienced.
    So how do we deal with racism? Tit-for-tat and escalate the bad or do we prove that we are not really so bad and can work/play together after all?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...