Hello everyone,

I'm breaking point, in Nov 2011 I went under debt review because I made ​​very bad financial decisions. I have two loans, and credit card debt and bought a car.

I gave everything for debt review company and payed sin Nov every month my monthly installment. In April I received a termination letter from my bank that financed my car I would not like to name names. I have to inform them that I am under debt review but they just refused to accept any reason and kept saying the Debtreview company in the wrong and they do not have time in the 60 days has applied for a court date. Nov one of the Bank's people visit and told me if I give my car if I pay the outstanding balances if they were going to sue me. However, I told them that I did pay and showed them all the statements and how can they tell me it's now a year later and now they want to take my vehicle. The best I paid exactly the same payments under debt review than what I would pay on my own, the even made the payment more and did not tell me that his now the bank. Now I have a court date and it is the end of Feb but the bank refused because there say did I not pay Jan and Feb 2012 but I did.

What should I do I have sleepless nights they would not give the settlement amount and the papers in Legal. What should I do?The Debtreview company has sent 100 of emails,papers and phonecalls but still no joy. What can happen in the court hearing?

Please can you give me some info.