Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: cANCer

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    We all know where we are heading, the question, how long are we going to enjoy the comforts.

The crime is not even out of control anymore, it has gone beyond that point, people are being attacked in their homes while eating dinner, no longer hijacked on the road at the robot, armed robberies, hijackings take place right inside the security of your home. No matter what security system you have you are no longer safe even inside your home, they will smash your door, security gate and the frame right out the wall with your alarm going off, and if you are "lucky" they might leave you alone and just walk around your house and eat and drink while they decide what they want to take.

This what makes me laugh, people are more concerned about a few sports cars parked at a conference than danger of living in this country, who gives a F...K what cars they drive, you should be more concerned about who the crimminals are going to hit next, how safe is your wife and children this evening, are you going to be cable tied and beaten, or made to rape your daughter while your wife is forced to watch. The good olds days of you being held at gun point while they take turns raping your wife and daughters is old fashion, we have an even more sick breed of friendlys.

They can all drive ferraris for all i care, just make this country a safer place to live.

Thanks
    I think the point that Wynn was making is that it is symptomatic of how the government treats ALL it's citizens; they only worry about what money they can take from us, what houses they live in, where they live, the choice of (private) schools their kids go to and yes, the type of cars they drive. They couldn't care a less whether the petrol price goes up, e tolls are implemented or not, the police are poorly paid (and therefore resort to corruption) and whether we are murdered in our homes or not. Pity if it seems the point of self gratification before the welfare of citizens by the observation of expensive cars in the parking lot was missed by you.
    Last edited by Didditmiself; 03-Feb-13 at 09:20 AM. Reason: typo

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    My point is we are not going to be able to change the way they think or what they do anytime soon, but the crime could change your life sooner than you think.

I agree with Wynn and understand what you are saying i was just having a mid life crisis when i responded to this trhead

Thanks
    What is more worrying about our politics is the voting majority aren't worried about these excesses seen in the ANC. We all need to try our bit about educating them. But even when they say they agree with you do they.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    What is more worrying about our politics is the voting majority aren't worried about these excesses seen in the ANC. We all need to try our bit about educating them. But even when they say they agree with you do they.
    At least the seed will have been planted. Mention it enough times, and the thinking process begins to change, especially when they can not afford to buy that pap and wors, and have to go a little hungry. I think that we are already seeing the beginnings of this internal revolution, Marikana, Sasolburg, and many more will follow.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    No problem. With the way the ANC are fcking up this country, we're all heading for a mid-life crisis!!!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    As i mentioned it could happen sooner than later, today caught in the act on cctv. The best part is 2 friendlys caught in the yard, the joke is they demand that we call the police becuase they were not doing anything wrong, merely browsing, they hadnt stolen anything, they had no ID, no cellphones, no form of identification and the best part, unarmed. I do believe when they saw all the contractors, black and white they realised they were a lot deeper in the crapper than they actually thought. Funny how they suddenly know the law when caught in the act, as far as they were concerned, they hadnt done anthying wrong because they only had to climb over the wall to enter the property, it isnt regarded and "breaking and entering" so they can climb over anyones fence and browse, so long as they dont have to break a lock to gain entrance.

I was told today that we are not allowed to cable tie their hands together, true or false? They didnt try resist arrest almost like they know exactly what to do when caught and request we call the police. We decided to let them go instead.

Thanks
    We decided to let them go instead.
    Would'nt they have been guilty of trespassing (having come over the wall)? I can understand why you didn't call the police but that means another "statistic" isn't entered and it can be argued by the spin doctors that crime is on the wane. What if the cops were looking for these guys?

It is a shame that the criminal always seems to have more rights than the law-abiding citizen.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    ....but that means another "statistic" isn't entered
    One would hope they would go through the trouble of at least investigating. I've had some good and some bad experiences with police over the last few months. In one case batteries were stolen from one of our vehicles. Driver managed to see where the thieves went and used to police to recover the stolen batteries. They put the thieves in the van and drove off. 30 minutes later the thieves came strolling back to where my driver was still waiting to be picked up with the batteries. Turns out the cops decided to drop them off a kilometer down the road, because they felt we got out batteries back and did not feel like doing the paperwork...

Thanks
    Pity you didn't take them somewhere and beat the faeces out of them.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast