I'm trying to establish relationships with South African business and (online) marketing related blogs.

Does anybody know of such blogs and/or people running those blogs? I'm really looking for people who write regularly (not once every 6 months) and are passionate about the topics they write on.

If you run such a blog, drop me a PM and let me know if there's anything I can help promote. Perhaps you have a recent post that I feel my followers would enjoy.

I'm also looking for people who are interested in writing guest posts for Red Giant's blog (now that it's well established). Only high quality, unique, industry-related posts will be considered. If you've written for international sites, that's a bonus.

Having done a pretty extensive search, I'm really struggling to find South African bloggers/writers with the same dedication to writing/marketing as I feel I have. It would be extremely refreshing to find South African blogs which are in a similar position to my own. I always prefer to share great local content than the stuff coming from international sites.

Really hope somebody can surprise me here.