Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gekkos

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I know the strong smelling detergent will send them on their way. But the truth is you need to get rid of the food “bugs” then you don’t have to worry about them coming back nor worry about spiders because they also need bugs so it is a two for one deal.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Hi again
    Thanks for all the varied solutions and possibilities (i especially like yours Wynn for the kids hahah)
    Mothballs is also out, i too detest that smell. I can clean the outside walls with a strong smelling
    disinfectant although i do spray weekly for ants, maybe i need to spray higher up the wall.
    All this talk about bugs will give people the impression my house is bug ridden and i can assure you
    all it isn't, just the usual visitors to all homes etc.
    I would be interested in the 'Gecko Go' Dave A, so after you have done your test please let me know.

Best regards

Rozzer

Suspended
    Thanks
    Gecko's are useful in our house, geckos also help us. Gecko eat cockroaches and eat also rats so it will help reduce cockroaches and rats into your house. But if you are in needing to get rid of this geckos here are some help I'll give it to you. Geckos don't like keeping your house cooler than 65% at night (geckos try to get in to our house to get warm), Bug spray (spray those insect in your house, there will be no food source in your house so they'll leave soon), Moth balls will help (they don't like the smell of moth balls) place it into doors entry, window ledges. I hope this will help you.

Thanks
    Thanks Julius for your input

I have reduced the Gekko population drastically by having to resort to wacking them with a stick, not the nicest
    or most humane solution but it seems the only one that works.
    I bought some (Gekko Go) and that was a total waste of time, they actually lie in the stuff, a bit of a rip off i think.
    It seems as though the other people on my complex also use the stick method.
    Sorry i have to resort to this method but better than Salmonella.

Regards Rozzer

Thanks
    I am afraid mothballs is an effective , economical way to do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.