Isn't it amazing when you read lots and lots and lots of stuff and something strikes you as rather interesting. This interesting thought rolls around a bit in your head and you eventually fall sleep at 3am. You wake up at 8am and after an hour or so an entire plan starts to crystalize in your head. The plan is made up of wholly seemingly unrelated topics but all those topics come together into a unified plan that makes absolute perfect sense.

If I could wave a magic wand and create a IT company overnight that knows its way around a number of not particularly complex technologies I could make an absolute fortune overnight and for a long time to come.

It's not often that I am gobsmacked at my own ideas but this must be the best one to date in one of the biggest yet untapped markets in the world....all I can say is Fooooook Me....how to put this idea into practice...

It is not something that I can do myself, it needs clever IT, legal, accounting, marketing and advertising people. It is one of those things where I can see the entire picture in my head, it would take all of 5 minutes to describe and that description will enable the company to make a furtune. I don't want to run the business or be a part of it per se, I just want to profit from the idea.

hmmmm....what to do....