I received a lawyers letter from my employer stating that the company was in financial difficutly and i no longer work for the company. I have also been denied communication with the owner, have been barred from entering the premisis and my not accept any money on behalf of the company or have access to the company bank accounts. I worked for the company for just over 5 years. Have been getting a salary from the company in fact got a increase in august but was never paid the increase. no warning signs no conflict nothing just out of the blue i got this letter from his lawyers. I have the CCMA case on the 13th december 2012.
I have gone for unfair dismissal and no procedure followed. going for max benefits.

I have also discovered that he has not paid my uif deductions and i an battling to get my ui19 form. I have also discovered that he has not paid over my Paye to SARS. He in fact has not registered as a PAYE vendor with sars. the business is registered as a cc. he has subesquiently moved the company into a new name and cc with a new owner.

can anyone advice me on what to do

thanks

Ken