Hi guys,

I need some help please.

I've gotten my business up and running to a steady level over the past year and I've seen alot of potential clients requesting quotations, information etc, but alot of them don't return. Now whether its pricing or just personal preference I don't know.

But I honestly feel that the business itself can do way better. At the moment we are busy redeveloping certain parts of our website to give it a more professional look and feel as well as making it user friendly.

In the past I have gone out doing cold calling by actually visiting the clients premises and talking to the person who would make the final call, from this I found we'd get about a 1/20 response to some of them being interested. However with our Facebook Page and the interaction with users we've grown and we're looking at roughly 4 - 6 clients per week requesting a quote and ultimately completing the deal.

We've also tried B2B email marketing by introducing the business to the senior management but in the 300 - 500 emails that have gone out we'd get feedback from about one of them.

Any sugguestions on how I can increase sales leads are welcome as I know and trust that my "ship" still has a lot of water that it can sail on.

Thanking you all in advanced