Thread: She looks OK for a dead girl.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Cool She looks OK for a dead girl.

Just have to share this:

Two years ago today, I was diagnosed with Stage Four Breastcancer, and given a 30% chance of survival, and 6 months to live.
    For reasons too numerous to mention, I had no medical aid. The chemo would've cost R14k per treatment; 3 treatments per round, and 12 rounds to begin with. It was financially impossible.
    I cut my long dark hair short, and dyed it blond (it was on my bucket list) in preparation for the chemo.
    I am a bit of a fatalist, so I waited to see whether the money would miraculously appear. It didn't.
    I put on my big girl panties and dealt.
    I did my research and narrowed ALL cancers down to having been caused by three factors: Blood pH (Acidic); Oxygen Deficiency, and Emotional.
    I started a stringent alternative protocol - including weird and wonderful and airy fairy treatments such as floatation tank therapy, meditation, reiki, etc etc etc.
    Literally seven weeks later, I was in remission.

So tonight, I am opening a huge bottle of wine (yes you may drink wine while killing cancer), and celebrating with those who stood by me - they can be counted on less than one hand.

I feel like this day should be made a public holiday - called 'I Can! Day' (Also the name of my NPO).
    ~Anything or anyone who does not bring you alive, is too small for you~ Carina
    ~The moment you think you know it all, is the moment you know nothing~ Carina
    twitter: @DarkAngelYaya - Blogger: The Common Garden Variety Goddess - darkangelcarina@gmail.com

One Google Page Result away from being Famous

2. Thank given for this post:

kahoel117 (30-Nov-12), Nickolai Naydenov (27-Nov-12), Plumbing Supplies (23-Nov-12)