Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unashamedly Ethical

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    As I said before I respect individual views but before you write this off as just another useless cause please visit their website and take a look. If your view remains what it is, then so be it.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Ou broer: I DON'T GIVE A $h1t about all claptrap. I will be filthy rich one way or another.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Ethics and Business Conduct

Doing what is right because it is the right thing to do should be the foundation of business culture. Business objectives should never be solely to comply with the law, but to abide by the highest principles of integrity and concern for others.

A company’s reputation for high legal and ethical standards is one of the greatest business assets. Integrity must never be sacrificed to achieve business objectives.

“A business that makes nothing but money is a poor kind of business” Henry Ford.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    The only reason for doing business is to make money.

I want a really huge 'poor kind of business' then. Cool, I'll be perfectly happy with that.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    adrianh good luck to you my friend. Why go to all the trouble of all this type of correspondence purely to tell the world you don't give a "S..t". Maybe it would be far easier to just stick to doing it your Lone Ranger way and save yourself, and the rest of us that do give a "S..t", the hassle.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Good one...now why in the world would I keep my views secret. You don't like views that don't agree with yours, hey. Nah, you clearly don't understand how 'I don't give a $h1t' works, it is a wonderful outlook that ensures that one is always happy no matter what happens.

Thanks
    This is the rule!!!! OK?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	old and pissy.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	3025  
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Not giving s#it is maybe the reason for the high rate of corruption our country. As long as I am OK and getting away with whatever goes, I am OK.

I pay higher taxes so that Zoom Zoom can build himself a palace. I pay higher rates so that municipal officials can start a tender business. People who want to make a difference get criticized for doing something. They get disheartened by the apathy and lazy attitude of the fat cat majority.

If you want change, it starts with you.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Aye, you know what, the problem in life is that people just want to hear what they want to hear. As long as one agrees with whatever is said then all is ok...well you know what: F..that. I don't make out as if I am towing the party line. if you want me to agree with what you say it ain't going to happen and further, you need to understand that I don't piss you off, your own mind pisses you off for all in life is perception, nothing less and nothing more. I am unable to make you do anything, you choose to get pissed off and you choose to be annoyed by my views, my views are mine, take them, leave them, I couldn't care less, why do you?

I don't give a royal rats left nut for change, for politics, for the masses or for any of that crap. I couldn't care less who does what, I do what I want, I believe what I want and I live my life as I want. My mind is free and my spirit is free, if the dumba$$es want to run around like rats going round and round the great circle that they created for their own little rat race then they must knock themselves out, I just sit by and laugh at them.

At the end of the day its all p1$$ & paint (make up to make it all look nice) - people run around chasing some or other horse crap ideal, for what, there was a time when wars were fought, when discoveries were made, when what we we did mattered, today it is all about the buck, who makes the money, who keeps the money, who spends the money and who wastes the money. We waste our lives on chasing the big house and the big car, for what, to be able to show Johnny next door that we have that new plastic thing that will last for the next 2 years only to be replaced by the next piece of crap plastic thing...

F...it, I couldn't care less, I want a good woman who I can worship, cherish, love and adore, I want art, beauty, style, class, music, gardens and sunsets on the beach...give me an island where I can wallow in all things wonderful...

My view is very simple: F...IT...

You don't have to fight with me because you ain't going to convice me otherwise, the best is just to leave me to live in my own mental world where all those ideals are possible, where reality doesn't intrude, where the perfect woman is, where the sunset is perfect and the masses are living in Atlantis...

As Darkangelyaya says:

"There is none as dangerous as the one with nothing to lose"

This lady rocks because she knows that the only moment is NOW...

: I don't actually give royal continental f_ck

You need to live today because you could be under a truck tomorrow.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    @adrianh, so if you don't give a royal continental then why do you even bother to make a stupid comment and try to dissuade the people that do care?

If you are so happy in your little world, why get offended by other people? Why not just leave them to do what makes them happy?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast