I see the business folks of TFSA making this a reality! It can happen. We just need to take a sober look at what the task entails. Okay, this is just my 2 cents(Just one members opinion!!!!!):-
1. It will involve learning outcomes which are clearly formulated and defined(Any unit standard on the NQF website, can be used as a guiding light for how to develop learning outcomes);
2. Once you have 1 learning outcome for instance. An understanding of planning must be demonstrated;
2.1 You’ve now got a rudimentary learning outcome. The next step would be to get recognised foundation. Simply choose two current university textbooks on business management. Someone will by necessity actually have to buy it. Sources will be quoted , so the authors won’t have any problem. I do think, however, that if one of the authors or co-authors can give written approval for the use of the contents of such book in structured format and for the purpose of stimulating entrepreneurship, that credibility is automatically there;
2.2. So we have a starting topic ‘Planning,’ and a table of contents if you will. Now this is where the business folk of TFSA come into play, they expand on this topic, actual experience etc;
2.3 This can work for many reasons i.e. the government is not doing enough to help small businesses so if you say you sincerely want to help the small business guy with all aspects of business management from one pool, then I think you doing a great act of philanthropy; It so much so, that it’s not improbable to think that the media can support such a task; Now there are many individuals with religious convictions focusing on giving; these people regardless of their religion should be lobbied. I can only speak from my religious perspective, taking into consideration that there are other perspectives which I respect! There is a biblical principle that provides that it’s more blessed to give than to receive. Here we not asking for money, we simply asking for structured knowledge.
2.4 You’ll need one or more people to coordinate this project and focus solely on that. Not an easy one! It’s just my opinion that you need a project leader(s), others may differ;
2.5 You then need to develop a strong team kind of attitude among the members. This is also not an easy task! Look at all our Rugby coaches, soccer coaches etc
2.6 Referencing techniques, we need to share with each other easy ways to comprehend both the harvard method of refering and footnotes!

Eventually the power of TFSA will sustain this project! It just needs help in its teething phase, much the same, as pushing a large bolder up a mountain, sweat, blood and tears but when it’s time to roll it down, it carries its own weight, it does all the work for you.
I wish TFSA every success with this project!!! It's a good cause!!!!