Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet income business verification - Net Income Solutions. Is it real?

Silver Member
    Thanks

Internet income business verification - Net Income Solutions. Is it real?

Hi All,
    I need help to verify if the below internet busines is real. Has anyone done "investments" with the company. A friend of a friend refered us to it, but I don't understant it
    Well, he said i can put in money and the capital stays locked in for 75days, while i get 2% a day!
    Net Income Solutions reg nr 2007/084693/23, The company is owned by Chris Walker in cape town

Thanks
    The company looks real enough, but the 2% a day on investments (representing over 1000% annualised, if compounded daily) follows the rule "if it looks too good to be true,................

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Noted
    Has anyone delat with this entity? Please guys, or maybe who wants to try it with me?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Garf View Post
    follows the rule "if it looks too good to be true,................

Garf meant in the nicest way.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    That company is a typical HYIP scheme.

Hyips are very risky and mostly pure games (almost like a slot machine paying perhaps 85% of spends made to it, some a whole lot less).
    To be able to make any money in them, you have to study them for a while and also have a portion of luck on your side.
    Most of them are trying to make you believe they are making money on trading and/or other things, which in fact only a very small % are if any.

Golden rules worth remembering are:
    Only spend money you can afford to lose - this one is really important, as your money can be gone forever 2 min. after you make the deposit.

Trust no one

If you find one you like, then get in early and make sure you have your seed money back in your hand before taking any further chances to make profits.
    Always be modest about earning.. greed will make you lose it all.

Spread your funds out, putting everything in one place, can leave you high and dry very easily.

Use common sense...! - if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is - famous words -

I think if you apply all of the above, and remember that hyips are nothing but games, no matter what you are being told, then maybe you can at least have some fun playing them. ( this goes for the ones that seem real too, they are very risky! even if they are really trading or betting or whatever it is they say they do.)

6. Thank given for this post:

Citizen X (14-Jan-13), Dave A (10-Jan-13), monaknight03 (08-Feb-13)

Silver Member
    Thanks
    I get it gentlemen, thank you for the inputs. and all makes perfect sens, it's funny sometimes how one needs to heat it from other people to make sense of it all, even if the signs are there

Thanks
    @sss100
    I just want to know if you proceeded with net income solutions

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The supposedly only ones making money are the junkies who play 15 to 20 hours a day and collect points and levels pertaining to a character.
    They then sell the character on a Bid or Buy type of web page to another gamer, who wants to be near the end of the game with all the points collected and whatever comes with it, with out having spent the effort to hone the skills, or who may not have the time to get to this point in the game.

I have heard of ridiculous sums of cash paid for these characters and levels achieved and what ever they have accumulated in the game.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Well, I tried it and so far it's paying me back. I started wih was I thought i would not lose sleep over it I lost...a small amount of course
    and I will be getting the rest of may capital soon, and then I will start making profits and so will not be worried as my capital will be back

But, I'm not sure what Justloadit is talking about, his refering to "play 15 to 20 hours a day and collect points and levels pertaining to a character"
    There is no such on the defencex network, I don't do any "play/ing" of any kind and there are no "characters"...please check www.defencex.com

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SSS100 View Post
    But, I'm not sure what Justloadit is talking about, his refering to "play 15 to 20 hours a day and collect points and levels pertaining to a character"
    There is no such on the defencex network, I don't do any "play/ing" of any kind and there are no "characters"...please check www.defencex.com
    I was referring to
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfsa's thread
    That company is a typical HYIP scheme.

Hyips are very risky and mostly pure games (almost like a slot machine paying perhaps 85% of spends made to it, some a whole lot less).
    To be able to make any money in them, you have to study them for a while and also have a portion of luck on your side.
    Most of them are trying to make you believe they are making money on trading and/or other things, which in fact only a very small % are if any.
    There are many real time games, in which you collect points, but can not translate into cash, however the points bring prestige and other advantages.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast