Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PnP Smart Shopper....

Thanks
    Are you guys sick and tired of these direct marketing people that keeps pestering you with unsolicited phone calls?..here`s something that can help.....http://www.nationaloptout.co.za/

Its part of the Direct Marketing Association ..just follow the instructions and fill in the relevant info(ps.only a couple of fields are mandatatory eg. e-mail address;id no ;initials ;surname and your relevant cell and/or landline number/s and off you go).

If on the other hand you`ve got an 8ta sim ,just let them talk for as long as possible and collect free minutes.I think it`s time that people score from Hellkom!!!!!

2. Thanks given for this post:

IanF (17-Oct-12)

Thanks
    You said the Checkers clients are not as arrogant as those shopping at PnP - surely you mean Checkers staff? If you do mean clients, then in what way are PnP clients arrogant?

Thanks
    If you want to really frustrate these unsolicited irritating idiots who do not respect your time then all you have to do whenever they make a statement, ask "why?"
    eg. Mr/Mrs So and So, are you paying too much for insurance? "why?" Well I can save you a fortune! "why?"
    They will eventually drop the phone. Try it. I have. It works without fail.

Thanks
    My wife and I have about 7 different Loyalty cards. Woolworths, PnP, Dischem, E Bucks, Builders Express, Clicks, Edgars Clubcard. They cost us nothing and we've saved a fair amount of money by cashing them in when they've accumulated sufficient value. Like other people, we have to buy from different shops and if they reward me for shopping there, who cares. The prices are probably a bit higher because these rewards have to come from either their profits or their clients. So, tecO,
    if it puts a bit of money back in MY pocket instead of theirs, I say go for it!

Thanks
    It may put money back in your pocket yes, but not as much if you bought somewhere else cheaper....

BOVER Technologies
    - computer sales and TeamViewer support
    Elmine Botha Freelance Photographer - Photographer/ Videographer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Didditmiself View Post
    You said the Checkers clients are not as arrogant as those shopping at PnP - surely you mean Checkers staff? If you do mean clients, then in what way are PnP clients arrogant?
    That is my experience in our town, at that stage the PnP clients were just rude, thinks the whole aisle belongs to them, don't give you space to pass etc. They since revamped the PnP which took months and I discovered the Checkers, big, clean and bright, I got the feeling that I get more bang for my buck, people and staff more friendly or less arrogant. It may because the PnP is situated in the more affluent area....

BOVER Technologies

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chrismine View Post
    It may put money back in your pocket yes, but not as much if you bought somewhere else cheaper....

Chrissie, please tell me where the cheaper places are and I gladly ditch my loyalty cards if it means saving money. I can't wait for your response......

Thanks
    Ok, in that respect you are 100% correct. I don't think it's just the clients at P & P that are rude; the staff generally on the tills do you a favour by serving you. If they are not yakking away with their colleagues at the top of their frigging voices, then they are closed. I think that shopping at P & P has become a thoroughly painful experience and my wife and I avoid going there but sometimes it's more convenient because certain other shops are in the same centre. We prefer Shoprite/Checkers as their attitude is much better. Yes, they don't have a loyalty card, but at least they acknowledge you as a customer and not as an inconvenience!

Thanks
    I have a smart shopper card, I dont know how many points I have but its not alot.
    The only reason why I shop at P&p is because it is right up the road from where I stay.

I have yet to compare prices to other stores, but as long i get something back. I 'm happy.

But I laugh at the statement that clients at P&P are rude, that's a big generalization.

Thanks
    Enjoy your laugh, while I do my shopping at Checkers where I get more bang for my buck....
    And no Checkers does not need a Smart Shopper card as their prices are more than 1% lower than PnP.
    In my area the clients at PnP are rude, have never said it is nationwide and as such not a generalization.

BOVER Technologies

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast