Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New Economic Rights Alliance???The Big Case?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker42 View Post
    I am not a 'paying member' of NewERA. I subscribed to receive their news via email. I suppose that makes me one of their 150 000 'supporters'. I do support their views and efforts.
    A very good afternoon to you Skywalker
    There wouldn't be anything wrong if you were a paying member! I'm fairly neutral on this matter, just wanted to see want is your angle on this matter..just curious I suppose..
    Last edited by Citizen X; 17-Apr-13 at 01:32 PM.
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I have still not seen any argument that makes any sense in support of this action. Can you give us some facts, not wild accusations and theories.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    I am very familiar with the nature of charges being raised by the plaintiff. It has been clearly documented in the summons. If anyone requires further "clarification" of the breaches modern banking institutions are, according to my judgment, guilty of, and wish to label them as vague, I would question such an individuals ability to understand simple literature and refer them to read the detail and look around them as citizens funds are being depleted due to banks failures as in Cyprus. When the SARB too attempts to correct the inflationary consequences of renegade printing of cash without reserves having interest included without having those reserves, and commercial banks creating trillions of virtual rands in loans, RSA citizens will have their savings taken from them, and the alledged "vagueness / intangeability" will dawn upon the "nay sayers" of today. Be that as disappointing as it may be from watching the questions being asked, I would find in plaintiffs favour and ensure banks are to plea.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    Be that as disappointing as it may be from watching the questions being asked, I would find in plaintiffs favour and ensure banks are to plea.
    I too am very keen to see the outcome of this matter. I think that at the very least, the court should accept their amended particulars of claim and give the banks an opportunity to plead. Scotty has thus far being open, transparent and forthcoming in this thread, I trust that he will provide us with the banks plea when that time arrives. Vague and embarassing doesn't necessariuly mean that the pleading lacked quantity, it means that the pleading was not clear and concise, averment by averment. One must remember that the banks will have to plead averment by averment, and answer every single thing in each paragraph, should they fail to do so, it will be taken to be an admission. So yes, the initial particulars of claim was vague. Time will tell on this matter..very keen to see the outcome
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    NewERA updates on this thread;

http://www.theforumsa.co.za/forums/s...ll=1#post90804

Rather click this one for "full view"
    http://www.theforumsa.co.za/forums/s...ght=#post86252
    Last edited by SkyWalker42; 03-Jun-13 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Extra info

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789