I purchased a hilti md 1000 dispenser, used it once and couldnt get the unit to release the silicon container. I know what i should have done taken it back to hilti with the container stuck on the dispenser, unfortunatley i had work to do and needed to reload the unit. While pulling the handle the front section broke off inside the silicon tube, i thought no problem hilti has warranties which cover all their machines and product. Well apparently not the md 1000 has no warranty for anything, you break it you replace it, even if its 2 days old.

I know it is only R453. 15 and yes i know i am being srewed by hilti because i only have 3 employees and not 50 so my discount is only 5 % and not XX % like other companies which employ more people than i do, whether they buy more or not makes not difference, the discount structure works on how many employees you have it your bussiness. This has become a principle issue with me. The bummer is that all my machines are getting to a stage now wher eit is time to start looking into replacement, so where do i find another product with a decent backup service, any suggestions? Maybe makita, i spoke to a plumber the other day and he swears by his makita machines , he assures me that his makita get punished daily anf they just keep going .