Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Truckers strike

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to South Africa Zimbabwe, here democracy idiocracy is of the highest standard.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	idiocracy-no-brain.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	2886
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    One supplier had his trucked stoned last week in Germiston putting the driver and his assistant in hospital. Thus halting all deliveries, means i dont get stock to sell. Another supplier cannot get any timber deliveries, so once again no stock for me

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    The guy I told you about yesterday....the machines have been turned off...

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...-dies-20121009

Suspended
    Thanks
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-10-08/south-africa-shows-europe-how-anti-austerity-protests-are-done

Read the article to get the scope of how its' extrapolating itself.

"The union is mobilising towards a national protest, which would begin as soon as this week," South African Municipal Workers Union (SAMWU) spokesman Tahir Sema said.

A majority of SAMWU's 190,000 members are expected to join the strike for "market-related salaries" which may last for one day or drag on indefinitely, Sema said.
    A strike by more than 20,000 truck drivers entered its third week on Monday, hitting logistics companies and leading to filling stations running out of some grades of fuel. Wage talks with employers were expected to resume on Tuesday.

The main transport union, SATAWU, said it was gearing up for a one-day rail and port worker strike on October 15, which could hit exports of coal and other minerals.
    Basically all forex inflow is going to stop once exports are halted. Although banks can still transfer money once Eskom goes on strike there won't be electricity to do so I figure.
    http://www.fin24.com/Economy/Truck-s...s-out-20121009
    Rand is slowly inching towards 9.

I think its very close to SHTF time. Then again it takes time effort and a lot of stupidity to get there.

If Rand gets to 10-sh-11sh the real estate implicitly from my point of view gets cheaper by 50% from last year in real terms. (I have no income lol)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The only way this will end is if the businesses make a combined statement that they will no longer pay tax if there businesses are not safe and or protected.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    The only way this will end is if the businesses make a combined statement that they will no longer pay tax if there businesses are not safe and or protected.
    In their mind you can replace 'businesses' with 'whites'. That will give them what they want. A common enemy to the blacks. Then you will see how it is the end of their struggle to get a decent crowd together. Believe it or not, the general black on the street does not support the unlawfulness and does not support the revolution. But once they can unify the blacks against a common enemy, so that they do not fight each other, the real anarchy will start. What we see now, is just practicing for the real deal.
    ~Expenses will eat you alive! - My first Boss~

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IMHO View Post
    In their mind you can replace 'businesses' with 'whites'. That will give them what they want. A common enemy to the blacks. Then you will see how it is the end of their struggle to get a decent crowd together. Believe it or not, the general black on the street does not support the unlawfulness and does not support the revolution. But once they can unify the blacks against a common enemy, so that they do not fight each other, the real anarchy will start. What we see now, is just practicing for the real deal.
    Take a careful look at my statement... Race was not part of my suggestion. I say it again the only way for us “all of us all colours all races” to get our government to notice us is to take away their funding until they can proof to us that they are able to protect us against violence and try and actively resolve situations like this one. Guess what if there is no more food pr petrol do you really think it will only effect the minority? It will effect everyone of us.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IMHO View Post
    In their mind you can replace 'businesses' with 'whites'.
    Take a careful look at mine as well. I am not attacking you or your suggestion, I am only pointing out how it will be perceived. Perception is something like 80% of the truth, but more powerful than the truth.
    ~Expenses will eat you alive! - My first Boss~

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456