Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What I would do If I ran SA

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    tec0 - Right on brother....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    If I ran South Africa I would put a fence around it and market it as the biggest zoo in Africa.
    Cool idea , now how to make a fence unstealable hmmmmm

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Damn, didn't think of that....

Ok, option 2...Genetic engineering - I would cross the cANCer with the Lemming....that way they would go to Durban for New Year's and not come back....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well time for our list then? Shall we!!!

Number one: Mass Castration (Will take the train of our recourses especially water)

Number two: Mass Liquidation of Corrupted and criminal individuals (Use the money to rebuild... well everything)

Number three: Locate all the missing billions (Use that money to rebuild our basic infrastructures such as security, health care and public transport)

Number Four: Taxi Tax (Again to insure road safety and help public transport)

Number five: Border control!!! (Self explanatory really)

Number six: The construction of massive pipe lines from our oceans to purify water so that we can have a sustainable agricultural system (Ability to feed ourselves and provide lots of jobs)

Number “whatever” Add yours suggestions here....
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Suspended
    Thanks
    How about cutting their balls off at birth .............. so they dont repopulate .............. taking away the "subsidy" that the government gives you for having more children ............... and slowly cutting down on population .....

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    But if you cut the nuts off at birth then you are going to be left with a bunch of gays....not a bad thing mind you, when they strike they will go to work wearing non-Prada handbags....

Thanks
    Didn't know where to put this - BEE Forum - General Discussion - Politics - Woolworths ... ???
    Then I decided that in light of the recent posts here ... it might fit in just as well.

Monday, 10 September 2012 08:01

Australians call for sanctions against SA

The new South African government's racist policies and affirmative action has led to calls for sanctions against SA.

The National Chairman of the Australian Protectionist Party, Andrew Phillips called upon both the Federal Labor government and the Opposition to unanimously support the re-introduction of sanctions upon South Africa.

"It is becoming increasingly clear the situation in South Africa warrants international attention once again", Phillips said. "Despite noble announcements by the African National Congress (ANC) of its intent to make South Africa an egalitarian society in which all people could live in harmony and have equal opportunity-the reality is quite different."

His calls follow Woolworths SA asking that only "African Black candidates" apply for certain posts in job advertisements and South African Airways saying it will only appoint black pilots to its cadet pilot training programme.

Phillips said "Australia is dragging its feet in recognising the reality of the New South Africa. Euro MPs Barry Madlener and Lucas Hartong have already called for the EU to cease giving millions in aid to South Africa and have already raised the issue of what can only be described as cultural genocide in that country." See our story "EU take on SAA in pilot racism".

The Australian Protectionist Party recognises the right of all people, irrespective of racial, cultural or religious background to a safe homeland, self determination and the opportunity to control their national destiny in an increasingly globalised world.

"With the advent of so-called majority rule, minorities such as the Afrikaner communities are experiencing ever increasing disadvantage and persecution based on the colour of their skin" Phillips said.

"The South African government has done little to protect the lives of the nation's farmers and their families, actively promotes the on-going Anglicisation of the nation's government sector with the current debate of the "Languages Bill" and has reduced an estimated 10% of the nation's Afrikaner community to the poverty line through the introduction of a race based Affirmative Action policy - a situation President Zuma described as both "shocking and surprising", yet has done nothing to address".

"Australia was quick to take the moral high-ground against South Africa decades ago, now is not the time to expose our hypocrisy by refusing to re-introduce sanctions and apply meaningful diplomatic pressure upon the ANC regime," Phillips said.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

8. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (25-Sep-12)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    The group that wrote that piece does not represent anybody of real importance in Australia. They are a handful of people who have their own little 'party'

10. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (25-Sep-12)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well the subject can no longer be ignored, it is time for the UN to take notice of the growing problem of oppression. Minorities cannot own stock in certain companies, they cannot get work thanks to various legislation the list goes on.

Answering a question from DA parliamentary leader Lindiwe Mazibuko in front of the National Assembly the Prez said: "You have more rights because you're a majority; you have less rights because you're a minority. That's how democracy works." Source
    There it is...

9. Equality

Everyone is equal before the law and has the right to equal protection and benefit of the law.

Equality includes the full and equal enjoyment of all rights and freedoms. To promote the achievement of equality, legislative and other measures designed to protect or advance persons, or categories of persons, disadvantaged by unfair discrimination may be taken.

The state may not unfairly discriminate directly or indirectly against anyone on one or more grounds, including race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth.

*1 No person may unfairly discriminate directly or indirectly against anyone on one or more grounds in terms of subsection (3). National legislation must be enacted to prevent or prohibit unfair discrimination.

Discrimination on one or more of the grounds listed in subsection (3) is unfair unless it is established that the discrimination is fair." Source
    So why not ask our local politicians to go to the UN and ask for an inquiry?
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Suspended
    Thanks
    http://www.thecropsite.com/reports/?category=142&id=142
    SA is still self-sufficient in corn, once you get massive food inflation that is when the fun truly starts. I am sure the child subsidies will not cover food costs post inflation but you never know.
    My guess is 10 million more people and you go to 0 surplus on corn. May come quicker if area decline continues and yields don't grow as they used to in the past. If yields per/ha drop then faster.

The reality is you just need to drop below trend line for a year or two for massive spikes due to imports and considering that SA was above trend line for a while every year the likelihood is more likely for it to fluctuate below.

Sooner or later there will be a spiral of discontent, how it is shaped and directed is another matter.

Decentralization is more important because accountability is closer to their constituency. It may be more efficient corruption wise to have one national company that has multiple layers of slanted responsibility instead of multiple single layer locally vertical companies.
    I am very optimistic about SA it has lots of nice coastlines, beaches, resources, watched a lot of documentaries on Youtube. [Stayin' Alive in Joburg, and a few others.]

Sure its' decrepit and getting worse but I figure once it collapses the rise from the ashes will be the time to get involved. Unless it goes full blown nationalization/redistribution and tries to internally create enemies of the state and whatnot.
    Also I don't think SA went through the proper housing bubble we went through here in the states (and Canada is just entering) once you go through the boom and bust of the housing bubble it will get interesting.

I also think geopolitically there has to be a re-arrangement and right now SA is seemingly neutral in the re-alignment. What has to happen is for outside interests to get strong enough incentive to try to sway it one way or another. Figure this happens only after they nationalize or BEEqualize the car industry or something else.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.