Thread: Unconventional Millionaire

Thanks

Unconventional Millionaire

Is there any person who subscribed to FSP's Unconventional Millionaire ...I am considering to subscribe but would rather do proper research first...is it worth the money...? People will do anything to market products just to find that they do not consider investing themselves so-called products...

Thanks
    So they are MILLIONAIRES?

Now these millionaires is going to become billionaires with 1 million subscriptions.

To put it in short version: The wanna be Millionaires is now paying to turn the Unconventional Millionaires into Billionaires!!

3. Thank given for this post:

Nickolai Naydenov (19-Sep-12), tec0 (19-Sep-12)

Silver Member
    Thanks
    It's all talk and no results, if you look at what they say you'll make 100% returns each year consistently. Also have you noticed how many books, newsletters and etc they are selling onthe internet that how you gona become rich, how to get every women to fall for you and etc this thing is the same. This guy is so clever and find loopholes everywhere so why does he need your R50. Why doesn't he mention anything about investing or how you getting those money from SARS and how does R13 000 turn into 18 000 000 in 20 years, think about the return you have to get to acheieve those numbers?
    He even says that what he will tell you to do is opposite than what all financial advisors and news articles will tell you, so is he the only clever guy out there and all the other people with degrees, experience etc are so dumb?
    ---There is no traffic at the extra mile---

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    andrecv, why don't you pay me R1,000 once off and I'll share my secrets with you.

I am an unconventional millionaire. I do not have R1million, but I live like a millionaire, therefore I am an unconventional millionaire.

I live an enviable, care free life with no hassles or trouble, except for when I have to earn a few bucks to pay the rent. I do not have an alarm (alarm means there is a fire somewhere) I awake when the sun starts shining. I work when I want to, unless my clients tell me to. I do whatever I want, unless my wife gives me some instructions to fix something for her, or clean the pool or take out the garbage. I can play my guitar whenever I want to, except when the neighbours come to adjust the sound with a hammer.

Send me a pm and I'll give you my account details so you can make the deposit.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

6. Thanks given for this post:

Nickolai Naydenov (20-Sep-12)

Thanks
    Sure guys I get the idea...and at least i can take heart from the fact that Blurock also get instructions from his wife...LOL!!!
    Guys on a more serious note...I have a investment with Allan Gray (recurring) and also a few rands in a portfolio with Standard Bank online investments...and don't get me wrong but the way i see it you must have hundreds of thousands to invest and feel the effect of those investments...guys it just feels as if i am between a blurock and a hard place with my goals and the time it will take to achieve them...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I have been with Old Mutual for a long long time now, And my returns are also not that wonderful but they are returns on low risk. I could have gone with High risk and made much more money but the chances of losing was just as great so it is up to you what you want to do.

Word of advice be careful with property investments some are not as wonderful as it appears.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    It worth also taking a look a property shares: traditionally they give a great yield of around 8-9% (plus the share can go up and YOU don't have to deal with bad tenants!)

Thanks
    Thanks for the tip Tec0 and Papsak...my worry is i have 17 years of employment left and do have a pension fund (work) and a extra retirement anuity as a cover but that is still not enough. I also wanted to buy a flat (bond) as a investment (rental) but i am a bit sceptic...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andrecv View Post
    Thanks for the tip Tec0 and Papsak...my worry is i have 17 years of employment left and do have a pension fund (work) and a extra retirement anuity as a cover but that is still not enough. I also wanted to buy a flat (bond) as a investment (rental) but i am a bit sceptic...
    Do you intend working for the boss for another 17 years, but need to top up your pension so that you can maintain your lifestyle? That sounds like the safe and and conservative way, but very few people get rich from saving. The markets are just to volatile and a safe investment will not get you the return the you require.

Is it maybe time to get out of your comfort zone and start doing things for yourself and not for the boss? What are you good at? What do you like doing? You are still young enough to start a business and to generate your own income. I have fired my boss in a huge leap of faith and have never looked back.

Just make sure that if you go into business, whether its a franchise or any other business, that it is something that you will enjoy doing for the rest of your life. For almost 6 years I also considered buying a franchise, but then realised that I can not make hamburgers or pizzas. They also do not allow you to do your own thing and use your imagination, but restrict you to the franchise model. So you end up following instructions again.

A franchise may be a safe, conservative solution though. Just consider your options wisely.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

12. Thanks given for this post:

andrecv (21-Sep-12)

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Well if you investing recurring monthly amount tou should go aggressive purely based on the rand cost averaging, you must also look at the asset classes you are investing in because of taxation as well as the platform i.e endowment, unit trust etc they are taxed completely different and a lot of times the person you investin with won't give you the best advice because of the commission they gona earn, in other words they give you advice based on what suits them best and not you, this is something that really gets to me.

With regards to property, I've got 4 "investment" properties but on rough calculations i've lost money so far and if I had saved the money and carried on I would have something to show for it, besides at the end of the 20 years you end up payong the property 3 times than the original price, so say you bought it for R500 000, in 20 years you've paid R1 500 000 to the bank and the property is now worth R1 200 000 so you thinking you made money. In any case I'm ina catch 22 so I have to stick to this, unfortunately 6 years ago I thought I was very clever.

If you want to invest into property do unlisted property because it's liquid, one company manages it and etc. I'm affiliated to Liberty and our unlisted property(sandton city, nelson mandela square, eastgate etc) hasn't done less than 10% p.a since inception. Stanlib MM Property did 26.8% returns in 2010 so there are a few decent property funds out there.

Andre I see that you are in pretoria, my office is in midrand, I'm in that industry, I pride myself in honest and straight forward advice, it won't cost you anything, we'll have a cup of coffee and discuss your goals, possibilities etc. You are welcome to PM me if you like
    ---There is no traffic at the extra mile---

14. Thanks given for this post:

andrecv (21-Sep-12)