Over the years I've watched Malema grow in stature. The first time I heard his voice on the news saying "we are going to take up arms and kill for Zuma" I got scared. He scares me today even. He has established himself as champion of the poor. Poor people that are hopeless find hope in Malema, while everyone else find him repulsive. I believe Malema has delusions of grandeur, he thinks he is more important than all South Africans except for Nelson Mandela. Judging from the way he treats people with no remorse tells me that he is answerable to no one. He has great oratory skills, he is also ruthless. He uses people's anger, emotions and frustrations for his own selfish needs.

One can actually compare Malema to Hitler or the late Zimbabwean Hunzvi. Malema, like Hitler, has the ability to take control of this country because he will offer people false hope, get elected to office by shouting a slogan again and again until it is imprinted into his follower's brains. He has done that already with his "nationalization of mines" and "economic freedom in our lifetime" chants until it is imprinted into his follower's brains. There are a lot of poor people in this country. Most people that are educated live in suburban areas and don't participate in politics, while poor uneducated people participate in politics and fight for leadership positions so that they can gain access to government resources for material gain. Malema will easily be elected by those people because those people don't care about the country, they just want fancy cars and huge mansions.

I believe that Malema will be president of this country, when that happens things will be bad for all of us. Foreign investors will pull out their money and this will result in the Rand plummeting against major currencies. Most educated people will emigrate to other countries which will leave companies that require skilled labour unproductive and therefore they will close shop. State money will be looted by his cronies. Tax revenue will plummet which will result in today's social grant beneficiaries not receiving their money anymore, and therefore putting them further into poverty and death.

My question is, what will you do to protect yourself from being a victim of the coming tsunami that is Malema? Will you emigrate? Will you stay in South Africa and fight the new dictator? Will you play the stock market and profit from falling stock prices when Malema assumes power?