Hi

I have been in an insolvent situation since 2007 after losing everything and becoming heavily in debt. I have practically been unemployed since then due to my credit record. I am always looking over my shoulder to see which creditor is on my back. I have read articles on this site with great interest and feel positive about debt prescription. The only way I can pay off my debt in this lifetime is to catch the lotto. I owe over R1.3 million to banks and companies (15 creditors in total). Summons or judgements may have been issued but not personally to me. With regard to prescription of debt, can I now claim prescription on this debt? If I can, does this include debt for which summons / judgements have been issued but for which I have no knowledge? I have approached debt counsellors but as soon as they know that I have no income, then there is no interest. I was willing to file for liquidation but the attornies requested R380,000 to do this. If I had this kind of money, I would have negotiated with my creditors. I cannot move forward without getting this blacklisting and debt threats hanging over me removed? Please guide me as to where do I stand. Thanking you in advance