I have had serious personal income issues tax for a couple of years and my patience with SARS has long passed breaking point.
SARS people, processes and systems are so illogical and unaccountable to levels incomprehensible. They refuse to deny or accept mistakes they have made. With all the time that passes without resolution it just has made my look like more guilty for unresolved matters
Tax practitioners won't be able to help due to SARS lack of cooperation.
SSMO are SARS staff and I get no luck in them even looking into the matter.
The only thing that could assist me if is SARS provide me with various audit trails and I use those audit trails to take legal action to allow me for to get back monies owed and get money free. However SARS & SSMO refuse to provide me with my personal income tax account's audit information giving every excuse they can think up in the process. Admitting fault or providing me with audit trails would show their processes illogic and make them as a whole look bad but so they will not be incentivised to do so as discovering the mistakes made on my account could also lead to a precedent other penalized tax payers could use as a loophole.

So it is a tax hellhole I cannot escape from and caused me to have a nervous breakdown a year ago after SARS continued unaccountability and illogic.

The unfairness of SARS regarding my tax affairs is incomprehensible which if I would explain to a person or tax practitioner they would just not believe me and think I make up stories to avoid tax.

The whole situation has left me disillusioned and I can see no way going forward in this country.

I have cashed my pension and transferred my savings into a foreign bank account.
How do I exlude SARS from my tax in future. If I leave South Africa and reside in another country fulltime or for a fixed period per year will I be able to avoid paying tax for income earned.