Thread: Dean Clifford - legal Guru or Fraudster?

Thanks

Dean Clifford - legal Guru or Fraudster?

I searched the forum, but could not find the name. I noticed he is the latest flavor on YouTube, but seems more like a motivational speaker than a legal guru.

Anyone watched his videos yet? I would really like to hear if I am the only one questioning his arguments, as it seems everyone thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I also noticed he is not counseling, which makes him a motivational speaker only?

Just to wet your appetite, he claims that only public servants can be addressed by the law.

Look at the capital letters.
    DEAN CLIFFORD = legal person.
    Dean Clifford = private individual.

All people in their legal person capacity is public servants, as when you register your birth, you get a birth certificate and therefore enter into an agreement with the Government as a public servant. There is various other documents that also make you a public servant, like a drivers license.

On the other hand, Government is the public servants of private individuals.
    You are also a private person, not falling under the jurisdiction of the law/Government and in order for a court of law to prosecute you, the court of law must first be able to prove that at the time of the incident, you acted as public servant. This is according to him impossible in most instances and the court have no jurisdiction over you. That, in a nutshell, is my understanding of his arguments. Like all motivational speakers, he puts up a pretty good show and I would like to hear what real legal people think of his arguments.

What is going to happen in a court of law if my opening remarks is that I am not a public servant and therefore this court has no jurisdiction over me and I want the case thrown out on that basis? 30 Days psychiatric observation or Judge getting up and leaving the court room?
    ~Expenses will eat you alive! - My first Boss~

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I am not too sure about that. It is true that your ID is in Capital letters but if the court cannot recognize you on the ID document the court can still trial you as a “none citizen” for example I am sure you saw what happens to people when they fly into Australia and did something wrong. They can be imprisoned and even in some countries executed!

The truth is they don’t have to proof who a person is they only have to proof that, that person did the crime.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Any legal eagles with comments? hehe
    ~Expenses will eat you alive! - My first Boss~

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    The answer is probably "quack".

1st - Dean Clifford is talking about (ab)using law in Canada.
    2nd - You probably should read up on the concept of freeman on the land.
    3rd - Then read up on the concept of social contract.

I watched the first three parts of his You, Your Rights, The Trust, Courts, Law and More and I can see why courts have a hard time with him. Anyone that can stretch a court case over a couple of traffic offense charges to three days has to be pretty skilled at sliding past the point. If you can find a video where he puts together a cohesive series of thoughts in short order to arrive at a conclusion, please post a link.

I have more thoughts, but they'll have to wait. For now let me leave you with this one - "the only truly free man is someone who has nothing to lose".

ps - I'm not a legal eagle.

5. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (10-Sep-12)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Funny that people who run into the law for what ever offence always try to find a scheme or some excuse around it.
    People who think that they are so clever, soon find out that they are not so clever at all.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...