Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Business Ideas 101

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas.D View Post
    Racism is still a problem and it needs to be solved, it could make someone very rich the only question is how. racism is found in the common household and not in politics. corruption is the word I think you are refering to - hunger for power with a hidden agenda sounds more like corruption.
    I think you may be confusing racism with discrimination. People of the same race discriminate against each other all the time based on religion or culture or financial wealth etc. Do not allow this, or racism to hold you back. If you just concentrate on what you do not have in relation to other people, you will never develop the attributes that you do have. You will always see yourself as an underling, not good enough and will give up before you have even started.

Remember that all people are equal before God. Learn from those that know more than you and follow the example of successful people. Set yourself goals and build on your small daily achievements without looking back. Change your mindset from I don't have and I can't, to I can and I will. Forget about discrimination, just be yourself and be the best that you can be.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas.D View Post
    racism is found in the common household and not in politics.
    You say racism is not found in politics ! REALLY !!! Which planet are you referring to ?

Suspended
    Thanks
    Well I still stick to my point, THAT RACISM IS NOT FOUND IN POLITICS, it's found in the common household, I did not say politicians don't use it! lack of housing, education, water & sanitation is not found in politics either but is also used by politicians. I wander which planet you might be from?

Suspended
    Thanks
    No I am not actually confused about this at all. I did not refer to discrimination.. I did refer to Racism. You don't need to preach to me boet. I merely added to the topic of problems that entrepreneurship could solve as I look at entrepreneurship as innovation and coming up with new ideas!

What are the underlying factors contributing to racism in South Africa and the rest of the world?

Could it be that we do not fully understand one another and this leads to assumptions?

Could a business that goes and educates people about different cultures and integrates it into their lives such as a camp or something in their own back yard for a few days.

well it was just a suggestion, did not mean to offend anyone, but I guess you can't please everyone, so rather just please yourself!

Well thank you Mr Blurock for the "inspiring reply" but I have to say you have it all wrong, I did not ask for your point of view of life. My life is just okay, lack nothing, covet nothing and live blessed every day. this topic was about Business Ideas, I added my suggestion so live with it!

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    You say racism is not found in politics ! REALLY !!! Which planet are you referring to ?
    Look at every single political party in South Africa, you will then see that they are made up of various races, DA, ANC & EFF to name a few.
    "Rather Know What You Say & Say What You Know Or Just Keep Quiet If You Don't Know Anything!"

Suspended
    Thanks
    Wow Thomas - with just 11 posts to your name you are quite arrogant !
    But just to answer this post of yours ..

Look at every single political party in South Africa, you will then see that they are made up of various races
    This is not racism at all, whether various races or single race ......... but anyway ..... I think I am going to take your very "valid" advice and just keep quite, because you seem to know it all, even though you are already pissing quite a few people off after being a member for only one month. Clearly you are one of those people that know it all and other people don't know what they are saying.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Wow Thomas - with just 11 posts to your name you are quite arrogant !
    But just to answer this post of yours ..

This is not racism at all, whether various races or single race ......... but anyway ..... I think I am going to take your very "valid" advice and just keep quite, because you seem to know it all, even though you are already pissing quite a few people off after being a member for only one month. Clearly you are one of those people that know it all and other people don't know what they are saying.
    Well HR Solutions,

I never said it was about racism, you tried to make the point that racism is only in politics and I merely pointed out that political parties are made up of various races, so I doubt whether racism is in politics. Why do you feel to attack me as a person, why not first consider the problem of racism as a possible business opportunity?

You are not getting my point, about :racism, it was one of the problems that could be solved through entrepreneurship, I do not see how this could be seen as being arrogant and I don't see how I could be pissing anyone off by starting a business that can solve the problem of racism, me myself I AM NOT A RACIST & I never accused anyone of being one either, you insulted me first when you attacked me by asking the question: which planet I am from? I do think that my point is valid that racism is not found in politics but in the more common household.

Thanks for the debate though and your "valid" arguments.

P.S: I will request your input in my posts from now on, perhaps someone with your experience will help me to piss less people off.

Suspended
    Thanks
    LOL .....clearly you do not read a posting properly either !

Ummm exactly where was I referring to you pissing people off by "starting your own business"? I was referring to your sarcastic comments !

If you feel "insulted" by being asked which planet you are from ........ too bad ........ you are obviously very young and can't handle a joking question - so seriously get over it.

Suspended
    Thanks
    LOL .....clearly you do not read a posting properly either !

Ummm exactly where was I referring to you pissing people off by "starting your own business"? I was referring to your sarcastic comments !

If you feel "insulted" by being asked which planet you are from ........ too bad ........ you are obviously very young and can't handle a joking question - so seriously get over it.
    Wow,

Well how do you ask such sarcastic questions as to planets? and then you get annoyed by my response.

It does not sound as though you read my post properly, I never said that you refered to me pissing people off by "starting your own business".

Perhaps you should read and understand before you reply to a post?

Okay so this forum is for robust debates regarding business and not to belittle anyone, so can we now move on?

Business Ideas please.....

Suspended
    Thanks
    lol ...................

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast