Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Threats To Boycott Woolworths!

Thanks

Threats To Boycott Woolworths!

This is very interesting........ and this article got me thinking, will my children ever get a job in this country.

I am not debating the policies, just a simplistic question....will they get jobs

http://www.fin24.com/Companies/Retai...olies-20120905

Suspended
    Thanks
    Yes it is interesting, but not new - I can't remember when last I have seen a white person working for Woolworths.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well this was actually on our local radio too. I already closed my account with them and don’t support them anymore. I did this when they tried to take a soft drink manufacturer idea and made it their own.
    But I have a feeling that you will see more cancelations in the near future. Will our children get work?

Well crappy sucking jobs yes there are tons of those jobs available that actually cost you more to work than anything else, and the pay doesn't justify the financial effort. It is fact and it is a sad situation.

But for a good job that is has a future? No… They will never see the opportunity if they are a minority in this Country this is also fact.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    @Nigel - Your children will not get jobs in this country. My youngest daughter wants to become a VET. Friends of ours, whose daughter just finished matric with brilliant grades was turned away from Onderstepoort because their white quota was filled. Both my daughters have been accepted at a good girls high school and I fully expect them to move to the UK or OZ once they have completed matric. I will be happy to see them go because my brother in law is in the UK, my brother in Namibia, my sisterr in OZ and 90% of my and my wife's school friends scattered all over the world.

My youngest daughter asked her teacher (late last week) why there are racial quotas and her teacher said it is because "those other people are stupid"...I for one will not argue with her teacher because I am unable to think of a more suitable answer to give a 11 year old girl born into a so-called "non-racial democratic society"

There is simply no future for a young white person in this country. The only prospect that a young white person has in this country is to study hard and save for a plane ticket to go abroad.....

I've been following the entire Woolworths saga and this is what I have to say to them:

"Woolworths will accept money from a young white male for their vastly overpriced products but they will not let him pack their shelves. No problem, my daughters (who will marry those young white men one day), will spend their, and our money at the corner cafe where young white people are still allowed to work"

In conclusion....a message to this country as I see it looking through the eyes of a young white person growing up today: UP YOURS!

5. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (05-Sep-12)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I agree with adrianh on this one…

They can take their store/franchise and stick it where the sun don’t shine. If a minority is not good enough to work there then a minority is not good enough to shop there…
    Last edited by tec0; 05-Sep-12 at 06:31 PM.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Can the management of Foolworths not see who's money they are taking at the till?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Woolies is not that stupid, they know white people will keep shopping its a status thing for white people to shop at woolies, none of the stores i shop at, have any white people employed, but we all keep shopping. There is no ways whites will boycot woolies.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    That's just ridiculous OMW
    ---There is no traffic at the extra mile---

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I can't see why shopping at Foolworths is a status symbol, their products aren't any better than the Spar. Our local Spar has a stunning bakery and they have one token white packer too....

Thanks
    Woolworths hands are tied by the law. They have to fill quotas according to race otherwise they get large fines at the very least. If they were under the prescribed quota for black employees in the departments where they were filling the posts what choice do they have?

12. Thanks given for this post:

Nickolai Naydenov (05-Sep-12)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast