Hi,

I have had a huge problem whixh started years ago when I went into business for the first time. Some really strange things started happening after I registered my business with a well-known business organisation thinking that it would help me in my business.

During all these years there's been major interference in my business, and I've constantly heard rumours about a cartel who allows only certain individual in this type of business. If I have to explain the things that's been happening to me, you'd think I'm crazy. It's what happened in the beginning with people around me.

But people are not stupid and they noticed the very things that I "claimed" but could not prove, as it's done in such a way that it seems like I'm making up fantastical stories of business intrigue. In the meantime, I've lost out on contract after contract - this after I established very positive rapports and relationships with prospects. They would all of a sudden lose interest, and become extremely rude to get rid of me. This isn't normal in any business situation. I've been told by people who's helped me earn some money during the years that I'll never be able to find out who these people are, as they call themselves "ghosts". Is there any way that I can trace people who seem to know my every move in business and even go to such lengths as breaking into my e-mails?