Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: We are so fickle and cowardly

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanash Naick View Post
    Marley put it this way 'for every little action there is a reaction,'
    And for every action or lack of action there is cause and effect. For the most part it can go both ways mind you. Sometimes people just take rash action and it ended up badly. Other times they get away with it. It is just when their luck runs out you see bad situation unfolding "Especially in the work place"

The same is true when someone is pushed into a bad situation, it is just you need to take the time to identify the cause be it someone else be it their own doing.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    When it come to glasses being half full...there are those who fill there own glasses and there are those who blame or praise an exterior force for the state of the glass...(before getting upset let me point out that I do not classify the exterior force as being anything specific)

Noboby pushes anybody to do anything - it is your mind and it it your choice - if a bad decision is made then the one making the decision is responsible for making the decision - nothing more and nothing less. We claim to be the greatest, cleverest most intelligent lifeforms, yet we happily hide behind our own inability to take responsibility for our own actions.

There is no excuse, it is your mind, it is your choice, it is your responsibility. I have zip, zero, nadda, no compassion for people who blame others for their own bad decisions, but I have the utmost respect for people who are able to admit to making mistakes and who learn from those mistakes.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    When it come to glasses being half full...there are those who fill there own glasses and there are those who blame or praise an exterior force for the state of the glass...(before getting upset let me point out that I do not classify the exterior force as being anything specific)

Noboby pushes anybody to do anything - it is your mind and it it your choice - if a bad decision is made then the one making the decision is responsible for making the decision - nothing more and nothing less. We claim to be the greatest, cleverest most intelligent lifeforms, yet we happily hide behind our own inability to take responsibility for our own actions.

There is no excuse, it is your mind, it is your choice, it is your responsibility. I have zip, zero, nadda, no compassion for people who blame others for their own bad decisions, but I have the utmost respect for people who are able to admit to making mistakes and who learn from those mistakes.
    Look for the most part you are right. However 2 years ago a group of men locked out a control board for a pump that need to be replaced. Now the pump or rather the pump motor is about 1.5 ton. As big as a car.

Then when they where working the foreman was losing his production bonus and walked over the the control board cut the lock and fired up the pump. Now the people that worked under the pump fitting the last pipes and floor mounts ended up with injuries.

Now how guilty where the people fitting the new motor? They did everything by the book how did they end up in that situation? Simple answer someone else created the situation. It happens.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    eish...okey dokey...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.