Thread: Gaddafi's cousin needs your help!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Gaddafi's cousin needs your help!!!!!!!!!

Now, please tell me, that absolutely noone will fall for this?

"From Ibrahim Mansour

48 Omar Almokhtar Street
    Tripoli, Libya
    amm_i@yahoo.com

Hello,
    I ran into your contact with the help of my cousin Mutassim Gaddafi killed during the last fight to capture Sirte that led to death of Ghadafi last year. Both of us were fighting against the Free Libya Army till the capture of and murder of the leader. Prior to my cousin's death, He worked as the recruitment channel and payment of foreign fighter in West Africa countries. I have to find my ways here immediately after the death and i am presently living in my cousin's secret House after we lost to the NTC.
    As a result of the situation in my country and death of Ghadafi, I have want to remain here to save my life to save my life . This information should be kept with absolute secrecy as i do not want anyone to know my present location.
    On my reaching here , I discovered from the document in his file that my late Cosine has made deposit of huge sum of money for a short period of time which he wanted to use for payment to Mercenary fighters and for purchase of weapons. I have found also copies of other transactions and purchases which I will not like to disclose for now.
    I am now writing you as a friend to my cousin to help me receive this money for investment in your country. I am presently concluding all necessary paperwork to transfer inheritance to my name which will allow me access to the funds. You should explain to me return emails, details of the business where you want to invest the money. I will prefer a partnership based on good understanding and fully presented in a contract. The Opposition government is trying to freeze all the account of most people that worked for the late leader and this might be included if we fail to do the necessary. I want you to let me know what will be for you for helping me in this case .
    Please get back to me through this email amm_i@yahoo.com as soon as possible so that we can work it out. Send me your cell phone number so that I can call you at my convenient.
    Salem,
    Ibrahim Mansou"
    @ Ibrahim Mansou " Bloody agent! Come out, COME OUT, bxxxxxx, you've got rubbish in your trousers!"
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    I discovered from the document in his file that my late Cosine has made deposit of huge sum of money
    When he started on this Cosine tangent I saw it as a bad sine.

Thanks
    There may be true instances of large lumps of 'Gaddaffi' cash floating around, but not in this case baby.

The people that know about it have already sucked it up.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    That was his trusted inner circle, in those last few days they were all making their get away in convoys of vehicles filled with money and gold! So someone out there is sipping some expensive champange courtesy of the colonel!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.