Thread: Has anyone been nabbed yet?

Thanks

Has anyone been nabbed yet?

The new cellphone laws are in action now and I see they've started confiscating phones already in Cape Town at least.

Just wondered if anyone has had their beloved phone confiscated yet. I'm also wondering if this practice of confiscations is going to hold water when someone challanges it in the courts.

Suspended
    Thanks
    i wonder how many new smart phones are going to go missing?

more back hands...these cops are gona make a killing.

i do believe it is about time they clamped down on people who text while driving...

Thanks
    Mmmm and who is going to confiscate the phones of the cops who always drive like maniacs while they are on the phone. Metro need more money again

What about the drivers that shave,brushing teeth, chipping away on their laptops, and the beauty one; "putting up makeup while driving". Just to name a few.

What about the huge distraction!!! that all the latest Advertising Boards cause. ( They are now popping up all over by the 1000ds ) I guess the reason there is no legislation against add boards, is they do make money from it already.

Suspended
    Thanks
    I'm gonna start keeping one of my old cell phones in the car ......... so if I get pulled over I will give them that one .

Suspended
    Thanks
    ditto kevin...i already have one just in case...just drop the phone between your legs...kick it under the seat and pull out the one you keep in the door panel... ...i dont text while driving so i dont have this problem...i cant see the screen unless i have my glasses on...but cant see the road if i have glasses on so i become a serious threat to everyone else on the road i do talk on the phone while driving...i also have nokia a bluetooth head set...the thing is more of pain in the butt than its worth...

any smart bussinessman would be out there already punting their bluetooth headsets...sales are gona go thru the roof...and so will the prices...so best you get one before the mad rush and price hike.

if they start implemneting nation wide...i will tint my windows darker...so they cant see in...it helps when you are driving around talking on the cell...you dont have people stopped next to you giving you the once over until their phone rings and they answer it...then look away you gotta take people with a pinch of salt.

Humen town,Dongguan city,Guangdong, China
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dfsa View Post
    What about the drivers that shave,brushing teeth, chipping away on their laptops, and the beauty one; "putting up makeup while driving". Just to name a few.

We don't have this kind off law up to now.
    http://yihaolamp.com
    professional in indoor lamps manufacture

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.