Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: military veterans pension email

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Suspended
    Thanks

military veterans pension email

anyone know about the military veterans pension document floating around...appaprently if you served in the sandf before 1994...there is talk about surplus funds to be claimed...

please note this is a rumour at this point in time until i can verify if it is a scam or for real.

if anyone has any details regarding this email please advise.

http://www.saarmourassociation.co.za...istributed.pdf

Thanks
    Hi Murdock - you can catch up on the thread SMS Milvet.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Suspended
    Thanks
    i also decided to go down and find out more...to find a que...4 hours long...sorry mate i dont do ques so i went to the front of the que and started asking questions...nobody is quite sure what is actually go on...even at the gate where i went to ask questions.

so i decided to go to another military base...were there was no que...and as i suspected...not even personel at the sandf know what is actually going on...they informed me that is it has nothing to do with the sandf hence the reason for only one base doing it...all they are doing is verifying that you are registered on the database ...the R10000 rumours which is going around was just to get everyone to go down and register...boy is it working...by the ques i saw this morning.

apparently it might pay off in about 25 years time once they have finalised the court case which is in progress...it apparently has to do with MK veterans getting paid out...it is unconstitutional that they get paid out and we dont...so like the firearms kak that got everyone to hand in their firearms which also worked because 90 % of the people i know handed in their firearms...it a pending court case which could go on for many years to come.

another thing to consider surely if this was for real they would have made a public notice and indicated were to register etc.

facts

the document on the internet is a fraudulant document and and cannot be used
    you cannot fill in any document and send it via email fax etc
    there is no fee you have to pay for giving away this information
    this has nothing to do with the sandf...it is a veterans association pension scheme and have to report to a location where the association is carrying out the registration in person
    it is merly to verify that you are registered on the system...much like fica
    there is no payout...it is purely to verify that you are registered on their database
    the deadline has been moved to 16 july 2012 for you to register if you want to.

the way i see it...it just another rumour floating around and it could be a means of mobilising the troops if they are required for active duty in the near future

99 % of the people i asked while walking to the front of the que indicated that they had heard "today" was the cuttoff and if they didnt register by today would loose out on the payout and only heard about it this morning.

Thanks
    Hi Murdock, According to all info we have received so far, this is not a hoax and there are funds available, but you have to apply and then SANDF will check their records, etc, etc, and then decide what type of compensation you qualify for. Apparently the due date for applications is tomorrow, but according to another source the deadline has been extended with 1 month, but we have not been able to verify this. I will be able to post more info tonight...
    always fear when Christel is near....

Thanks
    where must u apply for this

Suspended
    Thanks
    So are we going to fill that form in and submit or not ???

Thanks
    Hi, Yes it is a true story. I know someone that went to fill out the forms today. I don't know about the deadline.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimanne View Post
    Hi, Yes it is a true story. I know someone that went to fill out the forms today. I don't know about the deadline.
    if it is true where do u have to go to fill out the forms i will appreciate some information

Suspended
    Thanks
    Ok thanks, but do you think the website that murdock mentions above is ok where you can fill it in online and click submit ??

Suspended
    Thanks
    i will be going tomorrow to do this at the offices...2 years + all the 3 month camps...we could be in for a few bob apparently...it seems legit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast