Quote Originally Posted by bennies View Post
Hi there - very interesting stuff here - to better understand Google and where they are going is to read up on www.zeromomentoftruth.com. I have been following some of the seo webinars from the last Affiliate Summit and interesting enough is that they all say that they do not really care where a link comes from as long as it is natural.

We tend to get too technical on seo and building links instead of just focusing on relevant and authoritive links. I have been following the advice on one of my new sites and the results have been amazing. Google is not there to hammer websites and webmasters - all they are concerned with is "user experience". When you see the bigger picture and it starts making sense, Google will become your biggest friend (and pension provider).
At this stage, everybody is still trying to figure out where google is heading.98% of the respected SEO company's are not even sure. The webinars etc at this stage are purely new money making setups. Find a trend SEO then quickly create a product and sell it. I have .info sites that outrank their .com equivalent. It always did, yet I have 100-200 links to them, opposition 1000ds of links. It is as it always was, unique content with good visitor experience.

Most people even seasoned SEO experts are missing/lost after Panda and then Penguin. Real true results from the top experts will only been proved in another 6-12 Months.

Social media, form google is to try and get as many people to search while logged in and also interact with google members. The have something up their sleeve.