i got caught last week were i filled up my vehicle with petrol...typed in my pin number and got double debited...but changed the cents...i thought no problem i contact the credit card company (bank) which i did this morning...to be told that the bank cannot stop the amount from being taking off my account...i have to go to the company which debited my card and claim the money back from that company...

so i decide dto ask a few more question...about how secure my credit card really is with the bank...i was told that if the company i purchase the goods from decided not to refund the money...i have no claim against the bank i have to go to the police station and open a case...now here is the problem this service station where i purchased the fuel from has already been nailed for this type dodgy credit card fraud.

what is even worse...when i contacted my wife to warn her about this issus she indicated that her boss had just been nailed with the same problem at a service station just further down the road.

so the next time you fill up with fuel best you check your credit card statement within 5 days...or better still dont use your credit card to fill up with petrol.