Dear People of the world!

The UNHCR is killing me in Ukraine. Ukraine has become too corrupted and hence the UNHCR have got a good chance to justify itself using this huge and corrupted system.
I have been a community leader from 2004-2011. I have abandoned this post because I wasn’t able to bear all the pressure, which has been applied by the UNHCR officials in cooperation with the Ukrainian authorities. They have fabricated a fake letter by my name in November 2010 year and this letter has become a reason for the disturbance of my peace. This letter accuses the higher officials of the State committee of Ukraine in Nationality and Religion, the authorities of the Odessa Migration department, the staffs of the accommodation center with taking bribes. I have never written such a letter and send to the State committee of Ukraine in Nationality and Religion. If I accused the higher officials of the State committee of Ukraine in Nationality and Religion then why I send this letter to them? There is no logic here.
I am a real Christian and have honestly tried to assist my compatriots to overcome their problems. I have lost my precious 7-8 years of time for nothing. And look the award. For a period of 3 years (from 2010-2012) my life has become a nightmare. Read please underneath one of my good activity and understand what I have done to live a life, which is a nightmare:............

In 2009 a citizen of Guinea has been detained for four cold months in the Odessa prisons without any justice. A group of Ukrainian young men has taken his mobile telephone and later accused him to the police with a robbery of their mobile. When this event started, these Ukrainian citizens asked this Guinean man to use his cellphone and later one of them went home with his cellphone. The African man asked them to give his mobile back, but instead of that a clash started in-between them. When this African man fall down because of a strike he has got a mobile telephone on the ground and since it was a night time he considered it as his mobile and run to the Accommodation Center for refugees (AC) immediately (with the telephone). This was an old model telephone in comparing with the mobile of the African. After some days this African man has been accused and detained with a robbery.
A free of charge lawyer had been assigned for this African by the government, but as a Guinean man told me: This lawyer asked them a $3000 USD of bribe to free him. The lawyer told them: If you will not bring the money this man will be in prison for an infinitive period of time. In this way the free of charge lawyer refused to assist this innocent man.
There are more than ten Puppet refugee’s organizations in Odessa, which have been formed by this corrupted system from 2004 and none of them were willing and able to assist this poor man. At last when these Guinean men understood that they will never get assistance from anywhere they called and asked me my assistance. I promised to do something.
I know that corrupted system afraid the mass, so I organized some Africans and went to the court. We talked with the staff of the court including the Judge. From this meeting I have understood that someone had done a great sabotage not to let this poor man from the prison.
The secretary of the Judge informed us that because the interpreter of this prisoner has traveled to his mother country (Congo) and didn’t return back; there had been no hearings concerning his accusation. When we know about who was the so called “Interpreter” we fall in shock, because this interpreter, who had assisted this man in the police station at first, has never traveled to his mother country. He lived in Odessa until that moment. Because of unknown reasons the administration of the AC has distributed this information deliberately. Because of this, the hearing of the African man’s case on the court had never been held for four months. But that day, the judge has promised me to look for the problem of this poor man in an appropriate way and advised us to come on the hearing. Again I called some Africans and have attended the hearing. That day a free of charge interpreter (Governmental) has come and the briber lawyer also had been there. Listening all the history, the judge has changed the article, in which this man has been detained and freed him. This was a very great victory for us. This poor man has been freed after four months of injustice and imprisonment and able to breathe the air of freedom. This Guinean man (former prisoner now) has told about this incident to the Regional UNHCR officials on the meeting, which has been held in Odessa 12 March 2010. I have uploaded this video on You tube. I am not sure it works or not, but here is the address of this video. ► http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPiF_jBnvOQ

Did this activity was a bad activity and the UNHCR has continued his attempt to kill me? Was this the award, which I was supposed to get?
Now the UNHCR is working too hard to deprive from me the way how to communicate abroad and tell this bad history.
Refugees, migrants and stateless people of Africa and other nations are facing a lot of racial problem here in Ukraine and as the same time it is forbidden to talk about this; using the national and world mass media. If you do so, the UNHCR will bury you if possible; or will bury your futurity. This is what is happening here in Ukraine.

If possible, please distribute and post this message on other forums you know. I am allowing anybody to do this, because this might help me to be heard and get a solution. I am very grateful for any cooperation, which you are going to perform.

I am very sorry with what is happening in our world.

I can be contacted by the following addresses: abteka@gmail.com

Sincerely,