Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Victim of the UNHCR

Thanks
    Around 20 July 2012 I have aimed a plan to solve my problems and asked my friends a help. My Friends, which have tormented me to strech their hands for many months have disapered. Why ?

My friends are living in North America for more than twenty years and my brothers are telling me about their financial strength. It is not, because they have become unbale to strech their hands for me and disappeard, but the long and satanic hands of the UNHCR are doing every distructive thing to harm me.

The UNHCR has blocked me from his financial assistances and all social programms long ago
    (sometimes these steps are done tactically)
    , has evict me from my good working places, dismissed my business with the help of the Odessa Authorities and now my friend from North America and Europe have disappeared from me, because of them. This might look like a joke for many of you, but There are things, which I can't write here or tell anybody. The main reason, for which the UNHCR might influence on my friends is to warn them not to assist me financially and make me lonely. I should have to be excluded, I should have to be killed using all possible and impossible ways

My friend from Western Europe has disappeared from Face book long ago. He has changed his telephone number long ago and it seems that he doesn't want to have any kind of relation neither with me nor with my friends from North America. We were searching for him and unexpectedly he send me VIRUSES 14 and 17 August 2012.

I have another history how the hands of the UNHCR have stretched a long distance to blackmail me - in 2006.

Human being is in danger.

Thanks
    I am a person, who in the past have worked very well and show people about my talent and possibilities to manage small business.
    I can work and get a good money. I am able to assist my family and my friends too. But long ago after I have joined the African NGO I am not able to do anything.
    Especially after that the accusation letter against me has fabricated by the UNHCR officials and the staffs of State committee of Ukraine on Nationality and Religion, my life has become a night mare and all my attempts to support myself and my family has been knocked out by these IMPOSTERS.

What shall I do ?

Now this problem has grown and enlarged. Now this problem has started to annoy my childhood friends.

I am sure that my childhood friends are sorry with what is happening against me, but they aren't able to do anything. People in the free Democratic countries aren't also free and able to do anything. The Satanic hands of the UNHCR or anyother part of the UNO can reach and annoy them. That is why I say "The human being is in danger"

Yes, I say this phrase not because my friends disappered and became unwilling to reach for my problems, but I have another history, which makes me to say like that.

Really the human being is in Danger.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456