Thread: healthy body healthy mind

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Suspended
    Thanks

healthy body healthy mind

i suppose you are wondering why i would be wasting time with stuff like this...think about...as a bussiness owner your health is the most important yfactor of bussiness...not how health your bank account might be...you end up in hospital with a heart attack...or cancer etc...chances are your company is going down the tube with your health...unless of course you are part of a large corporate...where they wouldnt miss you...just replace you...i am talking about the little guys...like myself and a few others on this forum.

so my plan is to see which approuch is gona be the best for me...what is gona fit into my lifestyle...as we all know there is never time to do anything and even less time to worry about our health...i work all day then go back to my workshop and work till whatever hour in the evening...yeah i know i am normally free between 11pm and 5am then my day starts again...so i do have 6 hours off.

i need to find a way to fit in an additional 1 1/2 hours into my day to get a 6- 10 km walk and time to prep my lunch and food for the day.

join a gym...i dont think so...additional monthly cost...plus travelling etc.

so it needs to be something i can do from home...and be flexible...buy a home gym...fitness walker etc...no thank you...the rubbish dump has piles of them...from people who thought they would get fit doing it at home...it would be interest to know stats on how much money is spent on home gyms and hoe many of them are actually used.

please feel free to add anything you feel would help me in my quest to get get heathly and live longer.

the biggest challenge...to actually just get out and do it...mind over matter...what motivates you to keep yourself in shape?
    Last edited by murdock; 18-Jun-12 at 01:25 PM.