Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning - Phakama Bashe

Thanks

Warning - Phakama Bashe

To all business people. Stay away from this woman. She ripped a mate of mine off about R40 000. Long story...

She is part of a congolese syndicate. He reported a case of fraud and theft and got info that she and her partners had 7 other related cases reported against her.

So, pls beware and be safe.

Thanks
    warning... really?????? I don't know about you but people clearly should not take this sit seriously , it yet again proves that it lakes authenticity this is the sixth story that I have found to be soo not true, I would know because I'm a private PI and I did my research on this lady and this happens to not be true, how does this website allow such things to be posted wit out prove, this website is clearly useless and lacks professionalism you clearly need my services .Not to talk about this character Maj28, "its a long story" really? I wonder how creative u can get when telling this so called long story of yours , how much are they paying you , wouldn't be surprised to find out that this sit is the one that's paying you, have they even given you this so called R40 000 you talking about? you see such things really upset me to the core , the forum SA should just shut down!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Do you know Phakama?

Thanks
    personally nope, professionally I do , u should do some research on her. you would be very surprised

Suspended
    Thanks
    this website is clearly useless and lacks professionalism you clearly need my services
    You two obviously know each other - the one has told you he is posting a "bad service" comment about the other, and the other has reacted. Personally I agree - If after one or two postings you bad mouth someone else without credible proof it does make a person wonder if it is a grudge posting !
    But on the other hand to run this website down with the comments you have said after also only one or two postings as well and without having any knowledge of this forum, also makes a person wonder about your credibility . I suggest you should take this little cat fight elsewhere or get together and sort it out.

6. Thanks given for this post:

flaker (24-Jun-15)

Thanks
    perfect HR services I must say, shifting the blame from yourself .....anyways just my observations , I am allowed to comment now aren't I? I don't know this person by the way

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Pumza, as this is a social media website there is no prepublication editorial control. As a result, early posts from a profile or on a topic may well prove... unreliable. Anyone who has spent any time wandering the social media circles will be very well aware of this.

I'll say this about the forum format though - over time the truth does tend to come out more often than not.

Quote Originally Posted by pumza View Post
    u should do some research on her.
    Given your concern raised today, I did do a quick whip around online to see what might be out there. Kinda tricky as there are no exact matches in the usual online places

On the other hand Maj28 produces 5900 results on Google search alone

I'll not list the near-misses I found as that might start linking this discussion to those near-misses unfairly. What I will say though is as long as the person you are thinking of does not fit the profile outlined in the o.p., you might need to consider yourself and Maj28 may well be referring to different people.

Of course you also need to bear in mind this is the internet - as strange and perverse as the human minds that populate it.
    Last edited by Dave A; 24-Jun-15 at 03:27 PM.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pumza View Post
    perfect HR services I must say, shifting the blame from yourself .....anyways just my observations , I am allowed to comment now aren't I? I don't know this person by the way

Shifting the blame to "myself" ........ ummm you lost me here ........ I am merely a member on the forum as you are as well with 3 postings.

Im also confused why its taken you 3 years to respond ...

Email problem
    Thanks
    i had to sign up for this heated conversation , i must say thou @pumza how do you criticize a whole website for what i must say a personal vindicator and you as a hypocrite complain about professionalism. lol the HR solutions and admin team are eating you alive its hilarious they must be paying you'll proper. i fail to comprehend how this has anything to do with them , why isn't the person who posted this saying any thing, we can clearly see that there is something between the 2. @HR solutions instead of publically displaying rudeness 'i am merely a member on the forum as you are as well with 3 postings' you should probably remove pumza from this forum and dnt demean yourself nor this forum any more . in my opinion you both lack professionalism going on like school kids.......i should refer this site to some of my friends in the office for a good laugh. if you where kids i would say GROW UP!!!!! acting like women who are PMS-ing

Thanks
    [QUOTE= I am merely a member on the forum as you are as well with 3 postings....[/QUOTE]... how rude, you really are convinced that that's me? okay Mr HR solution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast