it seems hilti has a new system...where the reps have to contact all the customers on a list within a certail period of time...so now i get missed calls from the rep i suppose it is a big improvement from their old system...where you want something you contact them...all i can say is my loyalties towards hilti and their great products and backup service have been over shadowed by their really bad selection of reps...

the unfortunate reality of dealing with little people like myself...is every now and again we get involved in multimillion rand projects...which means that lots of money is spent on purchasing machines and consumables.

so a tip for anyone who services small bussiness...you never know what impact that little guy has on other people in the industry especially when the little guys have been around for a while...it could be the difference between a R50 order and a R100 000 order.

i suppose hilti reps are so busy and make target every month they dont need to worry about the little guys.

if you are looking for a good quality wall pugs and fasteners...had a look at some of these products...i will be contacting the rep...hopefully they need my bussiness.

http://www.upat.co.za/