Thread: The Mdluli soap opera

Thanks

The Mdluli soap opera

Government should display common sense here. You need to be a ‘fit and proper person,’ to hold the office of crime intelligence boss. You can never have a taint on you. With situations such as these, you dismiss the employee, summary dismissal with no notice. You will be forgiven for not been substantively and procedurally fair. You fire him and you charge him criminally. You simply have to realise what a mockery this makes of our criminal justice system. It also makes us as South Africans look like fools to other countries. I admire the Americans in so far as they have their fair share of scandals, it’s noteworthy that they mostly sexual scandals and not so much money/corruption related. As soon as the scandal breaks, the senator or politician resigns. They certainly don’t demand that they be kept in their positions.
    Look at Bheki Cele, he has made a mockery of our criminal justice system. He’s actually got the nerve to ask the President to disregard findings against him and keep him in his post.He maintains that crime has decreased by his efforts. No one is irreplaceable!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

2. Thanks given for this post:

Chrisjan B (04-Jun-12)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    One labour court hearing sets aside the suspension, and the next upholds the suspension.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Why is it that all these shady characters land up in our police force?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Email problem
    Thanks
    The shady characters are everywhere, it's just that, at the moment, the police are in the spotlight. I think this is to divert our attention from the other "shadies". Are you aware that SA has a thriving copper export business (my belief)? The copper is "harvested" from various places we read about, and eventually is exported.Why no publicity ? That is for you to find out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aks View Post
    Are you aware that SA has a thriving copper export business (my belief)? The copper is "harvested" from various places we read about, and eventually is exported.Why no publicity ? That is for you to find out.
    "Copper exports" is because of the demand in China. Eskom and Transnet are hiring private security firms at hundreds of millions p.a. to guard their power lines. These firms are employing hundreds of people all over the country and even have their own helicopters for air surveillance and follow up.

One of the reasons why were are paying so much for electricity...
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Our local newspaper reported about an individual that tried to steal copper from our power station in extension 1. He got the shock of his life literally, severe burns. He's in a critical condition in hospital..
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.