seem i have found another company which has no quality control...i use these organisers in my workshop and on site...i have lots of them...if you manage to find ones without any defects they will give you years of service...but if you get ones from a defective batch...the clips break off within a week...some of my organisors are opened and closed more than 20 times a day...if they get thru the first week they last for years.

if you purchase these organisors...make sure there are no defects on the cover latches...ie if the moulding is in any way not exactly the same on both latches...rather put it back and look for another.

the other thing to look out for...make sure the latch clips into place by pushing the cover from the top...not on the latch...if you have to push the latch to clip it inot place it is defective...

i went thru my workshop last night and removed 8 of the 50 in my workshop...still to go through all the units in my van and trailer...which will be returned today...they are not broken yet but will break in the next week or...it takes time sort and packing these organisors so i am not goan take the chance...or waste the petrol drive back and forwards...changing them as they break.

the other problem i have found is that the supplier just puts them back on the shelves when i return them...even though they are already broken...i know this because i returned units last week and when i went back yesterday to replace more...the ones i returned were back on the shelves...broken.