Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EBOOK - Google Adwords Made Easy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RKS Computer Solutions View Post
    Forgetting all the sales stuff, if you took 10 minutes to actually read the book and not just closed it down at the first sales pitch, you might learn something... I have not bought any of the software because of this book, but the pointers in it has taken me to different levels... Not just on Adwords but other things SEO as well...

Your feedback is appreciated, but your negative attitude towards a helping hand doesn't leave much to be desired for... It's free, use it or loose it.
    Some things work for some people, and not for others. I'm sure this ebook is useful for some, but if it doesn't work for leuce, then that is okay. I'm sure that when he finds something that works for him and inspires him, he'll share it here too.

Leuce, what kind of info are you looking for?
    [SIGPIC]Engineer Simplicity[/SIGPIC]
    Turn ideas into products | The Art of Engineering blog

Email problem RKS Computer Solutions's Avatar
    Thanks
    leuce, I'm not affiliated with the book other than me getting it and posting it here.... I wasn't offended at all, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and their own spot in the sun...

I apologize if I sounded aggressive in my previous post, was just trying to point out that the information around the sales pitch is also valuable....

Asking the same question as Duncan, what information are you looking for that we can try and provide you with?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dsd View Post
    Leuce, what kind of info are you looking for?
    Well, the topic of the ebook certainly looked very interesting. I just wished that I could get right down to the meat without having to peel off the skin first :-)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leuce View Post
    Well, the topic of the ebook certainly looked very interesting. I just wished that I could get right down to the meat without having to peel off the skin first :-)
    I haven't read the book myself, so I can't comment too much, but maybe trying to peel the skin to get to the juicy orange is worth a go for starters? If you can look past the style (which isn't really that important), maybe there is some useful info in there? Did you get past the first 10 pages? I scanned through the contents, and at first glance I'd probably jump straight to page 10.
    [SIGPIC]Engineer Simplicity[/SIGPIC]
    Turn ideas into products | The Art of Engineering blog

Thanks
    This book is written in typical Brad Callen fashion promoting his Keyword Elite product. But I must add that Brad is also one of the authors that actually does know what he is saying. This read is worth the while.

I agree with dsd start reading on page 10. If you are very new to Adwords also read the 5 reasons on page 8. It gives you direction throughout the book.
    On page 22 he promotes Keyword Elite. There are better tools available imo and they are free. You can start by using the following,

One of the secrets of adwords is to get into keywords with low cost click through rates that are related to your keywords you are advertising by also advertising with adsense. This is meant for more advanced users that are battling with natural ranking.
    http://www.dictionary.com/
    and the important one is Thesaurus
    The concept is simple. You advertise in related keywords and get clicks on your adwords for the more expensive keywords. It can be tricky though for newbies.
    Roelof Vermeulen (Entrepreneurship in large organizations)
    Roelof Vermeulen| Rock flaps south africa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123