Hi everyone, I have a very good friend of mine who is an estimator, he was the head estimator at Alberante Autospray and then he got retrenched. He was on a good salary I think R62 000 plus about R9000 towards his risk and retirement(provident fund) plus company car BMW, plus petrol, plus company cellphone, plus 13th cheque, performance bonuses and etc all I'm trying to say is that he came off a good salary for a person his age, so when he was retrenched he decided to become a microdot agent which didn't turn out so well for him, he invested lots of money into the business but the returns are not great, in that business he has to do volumes just to survive. I spoke to him today and he seems frustrated and I would like to help him get a job as an estimator again because he believes that somebody will just approach him from nowhere and offer him a job which I don't think is very realistic. So bottom line is if you know an insurance company or a panelbeating shop that is looking for experienced estimator please let me know and I can get him in touch with you. I would be very happy if anybody can help. Thank you