Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for South-African Mobile Campaigns

Email problem
    Thanks

Looking for South-African Mobile Campaigns

Hi boys and girls!

I am hoping one or more of you could point me in the right direction.

I am on the hunt for South-African mobile campaigns to run to the opt-in users I am currently monetizing. If you have a HOT converrting campaign or simply looking to launch a new campaign for your brand or product please give me a shout!

Cheers,
    Divan

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Ok, I get that you are opting users in to do something or the other on their cellphones but please explain in real simple terms (us old people are very slow you know) what this lot means:

I am currently monetizing.
    HOT converrting campaign
    What planet did you hear these phrases?

3. Thanks given for this post:

Nickolai Naydenov (04-May-12)

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi!

Data monetization is a rather well used terms, especially among US/EU and UK data holders and e-mailers and broadcasters. For instance, if you have a mobile campaign that needs traffic, I will use my data to send to your campaign (be it an email campaign or mobile marketing campaign).

The data is collected with the primary purpose to market to thus being "monetized".

A "HOT Converting" campaign or offer is referring to a email/ mobile/ affiliate campaign which actually has been tweaked to an extent of the campaign being such nature and state or popularity that when it falls in-front of users (consumers) it will actually convert from click to sale or click to action.

As a data manager and marketeer I will not pick up any old campaign and hope for the best, if the network or advertiser has been running a campaign for a period, I would like to conversion stats. If it is a new campaign however, there is another element of business at hand to which would be discussed with the merchant/ client.

If there are possible synergies for us to work together please let me know. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me.

All the best,
    Divan

Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Ok, I get that you are opting users in to do something or the other on their cellphones but please explain in real simple terms (us old people are very slow you know) what this lot means:

What planet did you hear these phrases?

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi Adrian!

Not sure if my previous post was submitted or not... Never the less, here they are again...

Data Monetization is a term used by data owners and managers (email marketeers/ mobile marketeers/ call centers) around the world (UK,EU and USA) - the data is collected with a primary purpose to be re-marketed to thus not sitting around getting stale but being monetized. Making the data work for you, creating a revenue stream from your data.

"Hot converting offer" - is simply a campaign that has been proven track record to convert on either a wide demographic selection or a specified demographic selection. Although I am looking for campaigns that are proven to convert, if there are advertisers or merchants who wish to add to their advertising a Mobile Campaign I am more than happy to discuss the creation and implementation and of course cost involved.

I am also looking to talk to affiliates who currently work with the two networks present in SA (I say two as the others do not seem to hold candle when if practice and if they practice)

If you have any questions or would simply like to have a chat on the current state of South-Africa's online business and Affiliate industry, feel free to give me a shout.

All the best,
    Divan

Thanks
    I am on the hunt for South-African mobile campaigns to run to the opt-in users I am currently monetizing. If you have a HOT converrting campaign or simply looking to launch a new campaign for your brand or product please give me a shout!
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

7. Thanks given for this post:

Nickolai Naydenov (04-May-12)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    The data is collected with the primary purpose to market to thus being "monetized".
    Ok, so you sell the data...

"Hot converting offer" - is simply a campaign that has been proven track record to convert on either a wide demographic selection or a specified demographic selection.
    Ok, so this is an ad that works....

So am I right in thinking that you are a marketer fluent in Flatulent Gobbledygook?

Email problem
    Thanks
    I do not sell data no... but good guess.

See if I sell the data, that means I only get a one-off return. To monetize it means I get a more than a once return (a revenue stream). By having the infrastructure and sending platforms along with the know how I actually take that campaign and or "ad" as you call it and send it to my data with a very pretty looking creative and call to action, conversion takes place and "ey presto", I get paid.

A hot converting offer is indeed an ad that works....

So tell me mate, what is that you do? Do you have any knowledge or experience in email marketing or mobile marketing?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Nah, I'm way too doff to understand the jargon.

I'm just pulling your chain :-)

Email problem
    Thanks
    Nobody is too dof man!

Hey, if you are free next week I would be most interested in talking to you on the phone, perhaps we can learn something from each other or even engage on some profitable ventures and relationships within the online channel. I am currently spending time in South-Africa researching the online market, the approach, the online community, how business interact online and of course looking for investment and business opportunities.

If anybody else would like to have a chat with me, I am very interested in hearing from anybody who deal with affiliate marketing and online lead generation and e-commerce.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by divanbower View Post
    By having the infrastructure and sending platforms along with the know how I actually take that campaign and or "ad" as you call it and send it to my data
    Would "data" mean "list" in this case?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast