Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for South-African Mobile Campaigns

Thanks
    I'm envious of all you IT guys out there. I'm an end user when it comes to pc's and mobiles...
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    This lot has nothing to do with IT, it is all just marketing schplurb. I'll tell you another thing, I will NEVER get involved with anything that is sold in GobbledyGook. If it can't be explained in layman's terms then there is something fundamentally wrong. I need to be able to pick it apart and lay it out on a table like a piece of machinery so that I can look at the parts and understand how they fit together (maybe this is why I never became a Brain Surgeon - a bit tough to take all the bits apart and lay them out)

Email problem
    Thanks
    Dave, date is indeed lists.

Adrian... Don't refer to my bussiness or practice as fruadulant because you have no knowledge of it... Frankly its just plain ignorant.

As I said, if you want to learn and actually see what complience I work with and what technology I use to esure my clients are served with 100% satisfaction. Call me. I have driven millions of pounds of international online business in the past 10 years... If playing around back with links and seo and search terms, I think you should take a seat because class is about to start.

In the next few months South-Africa is going to see huge changes in online marketing...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Adrian... Don't refer to my bussiness or practice as fruadulant because you have no knowledge of it... Frankly its just plain ignorant.
    Say what, let me check...oh no, I didn't use the word fruadulant

So I take it then that you say that speaking in Gobblydygook is fraudulent ...don't you think you just shot yourself in to foot.

You need to get something through your head very very quickly, I am within my rights to express my views from my experice. If you don't like my views then this is what I have to say to you TOUGH

If playing around back with links and seo and search terms, I think you should take a seat because class is about to start.
    Where's Norri now, I'm sure he'll just looooove to attend class.
    Last edited by adrianh; 06-May-12 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks
    Hi Divan,
    I'm at an immediate disadvantage becuase I'm not really technically or It predisposed. I'm willing to learn however. Could you please just explain the monetizing aspect again. I'm beginning to understand what you talking about now. The monetizing ,, does this have the same practical effect such such music rolayties?
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    So Divan, I take it you are based in the UK

http://www.dailydealmedia.com/forum/topic.php?id=782

...and you represent this lot who are based in the US

http://orangestarinc.com/

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi Adrian,

To be honest with you.... your opinion means nothing. To have an "opinion", one actually needs substance and frankly I think you just feel rather defeated by the fact that you know absolutely nothing about online marketing. Maybe you should stop talking nonsense... and I would gladly give your opinion a "look".

....and I do not see how "I shot myself in the foot" - since I came on to this forum you have tried to imply that I am dodgy... now go make real use of your computer and stop wasting my time.

Oh, good work on your "research"... I am mainly based in the UK, but I bounce back and forth to the USA, Australia and SA as I do media buys (it's what Media Buyers do) for a host of products and clients. Originally I am from Joburg, born and raised here. If you want more info on me... see my linked in profile or facebook. http://uk.linkedin.com/in/divanbower

I am sorry I did not do a back ground check or research on you, if you were of value to me I may have done so but it's clear you simply have no idea what you are talking about.

Are you ever going to answer me or enlighten me as to what it is you do?

If you are really interested in online marketing/ affiliate marketing and making money... why dont you start here so you would not feel so inferior when I post about things you know nothing of. http://www.affiliatewiz.com/Affiliat...g_glossary.asp (this is a start)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Oh well, considering that you do not already know what I do and you have already decided that:

To be honest with you.... your opinion means nothing. To have an "opinion", one actually needs substance and frankly I think you just feel rather defeated by the fact that you know absolutely nothing about online marketing. Maybe you should stop talking nonsense... and I would gladly give your opinion a "look".
    So now here is a question: Do all affiliate marketers use such language or is it it a minority?

so what I do is moot.

Be that as it may, I wil NEVER EVER deal with anybody, or any business who markets using Gobbledygook and who are unable to explain what they do in simple terms.

If you are really interested in online marketing/ affiliate marketing and making money... why dont you start here so you would not feel so inferior when I post about things you know nothing of. http://www.affiliatewiz.com/Affiliat...g_glossary.asp (this is a start)
    Wow, so do I take it that insulting the public is also a character trait of affiliate marketers.

I am absolutely amazed at the the arrogance in your posts. Is this the way you generally sell your services? You don't know me from a bar of soap, nor do you know any other the others that subscribe to this list, yet you take it upon yourself to insult me publicly, and you still have the audacity to believe that people should use your services.

You need to realize that people do business with people and I for one will not do business with an arrogant insulting young man.

Thanks
    Divan,
    For the sake of brevity could you please be so kind as to explain: what service do you offer? How much does your service cost? Who is your target market? If a small business approaches you for your service what is it very specifically that you are selling? Can you post a practical example of how the finished product looks? Can you post any pictures etc...
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Email problem
    Thanks
    Adrian...

This "gobbledygook" you keep going on about.... please point it out... if you want a breakdown of anything I do... just ask buddy, I work completely transparent.

Oh and stand alone fella, I did not insult the "public" or you for that matter... my post was directly aimed at YOU and your arrogant posts. Perhaps your hostile approach from the start was a mistake... so if you want to talk about arrogance, please go swim in your own.

But seriously, I have no time for you. Like I said, go look at what I do and do yourself a favor, before you come with your narrow minded posts about "gobbledygook"... ask or search the terms because you are making a fool of yourself, and you are not doing so by being uneducated but you are doing so by being a bombastic and clearly very insecure individual. IT's your "bad" for the way you approached me, I am too long in the tooth to be bothered with this nonsense.

I am here for serious business, not to stroke your ego... or take your bombastic remarks.

Again, unless you are serious about business and have any kind of passion for the South-African online industry... I do not particularly want to hear from you or converse with you on any matter.

I tried to reach out to you from your first arrogant reply and I kept it rather friendly.... I am more than happy to talk to you over the phone but you keep hiding. I wonder why? Are you to proud to admit that you know nothing about what I do as a professional?

Give it a rest mate, I'm not going to entertain your nonsense.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast