Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Racial groups!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanash Naick View Post
    Now here is where it gets bizarre, criminals can work together in a syndicate made up of Blacks, Whites, Indians and Coloureds. They work very well together when committing crime regardless of their individual race, so why can't people of different races who are not criminals also work together???
    Well, I guess business is business lol!!

Can we work together? No, how long have we been a democracy now??

I was listening to Jacaranda and this guy who owns the good SA news website (or some website like that) who was most optimistic for the future of this country is not even so optimistic anymore. Although he claims he will always be positive, he did express some doubts.

Like I said in a previous post. Multi culturism doesnt even work in a first world country.

Will we ever be able to live peacefully together? No, not with our countries history (think a bit further than apartheid) and definitely never with this government!!! Look what is happening to other african countries. "Freedom fighters" almost always turns to dictators.

Just my opinions..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pieksie View Post
    Well, I guess business is business lol!!

Can we work together? No, how long have we been a democracy now??

I was listening to Jacaranda and this guy who owns the good SA news website (or some website like that) who was most optimistic for the future of this country is not even so optimistic anymore. Although he claims he will always be positive, he did express some doubts.

Like I said in a previous post. Multi culturism doesnt even work in a first world country.

Will we ever be able to live peacefully together? No, not with our countries history (think a bit further than apartheid) and definitely never with this government!!! Look what is happening to other african countries. "Freedom fighters" almost always turns to dictators.

Just my opinions..
    Good morning Pieksie

One must appreciate that the youth of today have totally different perspectives. I haven’t done any quantitative or qualitative research on this matter but I have observed at numerous occasion at cinemas, restaurants and other social settings an increase in interracial couples!
    The vast majority of our youth don’t even care about politics. I agree that our Government in its present form is a shocking of a shambles of maladministration. The vast majority of service delivery protests comprise Black individuals and their anger is directed at the Government not anyone else. I really understand where you coming from, If I were really in your position; and lets state that position, there is reverse racism, constant innuendo about particular races from our leaders and the threat of land reform, then I must be honest, I’ll feel very despondent!
    Take the Marikina massacre for instance, the use of Cyril’s ‘concomitant force is now called in question i.e. did he mean that the police must shoot those miners??? It’s too early to tell, but it seems like the media is involved. He is a board member of that mine. We have a class struggle in South Africa, the rich versus the poor and not actually a current racial struggle…just my 2 cents
    This sentiment was expressed in song in the early 90’s by 2 Pac in the States..he attempted to highlight the true racial situation there…
    “I see no changes all I see is racist faces
    Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
    We under I wonder what it takes to make this
    One better place, let's erase the wasted
    Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right
    'cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight
    And only time we chill is when we kill each other
    It takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

“Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In the end it doesn’t really matters. It is clear to me that if you are a minority the worst possible death will be waiting for you. Just look at the news the facts are as they are. Our government denies that minority murders are a problem thus clearly stating they don’t care much.

It is also fact that despite the reality that slavery originated in other countries “NOT SOUTH AFRICA” and YES white people example the Irish was oppressed and abused by the mighty English Crown. It is simply dismissed.

The reality is the minority in South Africa is blamed for everything but no one takes the time and research to see where it all started.

Even today the English Crown remains bitter towards the minority South African and this is clearly shown in their absence. The UN doesn’t act why? Simple who controls the UN? The same people that killed children and women in concentration camps back in the day. The same people that made it law that a newlywed wife must first sleep with the Land lord.

Do the bit and go study the real history not the BS that they sell you. Go on chat-rooms ask people about the real history, the real stories. There you will find the truth as it really is. Not the truth that was written by the victor.

it is not about race it is about the supper powerful rich against the poor... That is the reality
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    I actually do agree with you guys. It is more about class struggle! The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer.

The kettle have boiled over a long time ago. All over the world.

I am a big "conspiracy theorist" --> Jip, one of those! And I truly believe if you look at what the super elite is planning that everything makes more sense. It is all about the NWO.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pieksie View Post
    I actually do agree with you guys. It is more about class struggle! The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer.

The kettle have boiled over a long time ago. All over the world.

I am a big "conspiracy theorist" --> Jip, one of those! And I truly believe if you look at what the super elite is planning that everything makes more sense. It is all about the NWO.
    If you like conspiracy theories, we may have a very big one unfolding from the banks. Have a look at what Scotty has to say at this link:
    http://www.theforumsa.co.za/forums/s...Big-Case/page2
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Vanash -- you are conflating two (2) different issues. The first has to do with social cohesion and the other has to do with governance.
    Still, it is not surpsring that you have conflated them as they are inter-related.
    I have posted a thread dealing with this critically important matter in July. It is titled - "Social Cohesion Conference --- doomed denialism".
    Let us have the conversation!
    Blog: http://coginito.blogspot.com Cognito ergo sum

7. Thanks given for this post:

Citizen X (03-Nov-12)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNG53 View Post
    Vanash -- you are conflating two (2) different issues. The first has to do with social cohesion and the other has to do with governance.
    Still, it is not surpsring that you have conflated them as they are inter-related.
    I have posted a thread dealing with this critically important matter in July. It is titled - "Social Cohesion Conference --- doomed denialism".
    Good morning Chris,

Will visit your thread
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345