Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Wiseman concept scam

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker View Post
    ... but all I want to know is where are the people that had lost money to this scam ...? If indeed the Wiseman Concept is a scam, I'd like to know how they had been scammed and how much they have lost and I don't seem to find anybody online that have a direct complaint. If the Wiseman Concept is NOT a scam, then I'd like to extend a sincere invitation to people to just let us know they are happy customers and since when and - if they are willing to divulge - how much they have been saved through the system. ...
    I want to get rid of the speculation and the personal uninformed opinions and find out if the Wiseman Concept is the world's best kept secret or just something that will die out next week.
    I would like to "answer" above points:
    1) ... where are the people that had lost money ...? You don't see them because
    a) they probably don't know that they have "lost" money (as the Wiseman doesn't legally steal it)
    b) those who know, don't want to admit it (who likes to be a fool)
    c) the others who know are probably quite Internet illiterate

2) ... how they had been scammed ...: Well, the way I see it, they haven't been scammed. They have been lied to and they have been (over)charged for a bad advice. No literal scam!

3) ... how much they have lost ...: See points 1 & 2; As David did, to know your loss you have to calculate it. To do that, you first need to choose an alternative. Whatever alternative you choose, the "loss" will differ.

4) ... how much they have been saved through the system: There cannot be any savings for private consumption, because debit interests are always higher than credit interests. With a business loan, it would be different because you can leverage your investment and therefore profit from additional loans.

5) ... I want to get rid of the speculation and ... uninformed opinions ...: Well, I have seen enough INFORMED opinions. Speculation only came up because Mariana wouldn't/couldn't elaborate the Wiseman Concept.

2. Thank given for this post:

AndyD (02-Oct-13), Dave A (19-Sep-13)

Email problem
    Thanks
    How is this possible its sounds like money saving .

Thanks

Win-win-win situation

Quote Originally Posted by DAVINCY View Post
    How is this possible its sounds like money saving .
    How is what possible???
    If you read through the entire thread, you'll see that you cannot save anything. But the smartest thing would be, not to waste any time on the WISEMAN CONCEPT, therefore don't read it. There are better uses for your time, even picking your nose.

Just one more thing which I find amusing:
    The "author" of the Wiseman Concept writes/says, that following it leads to a win-win-win situation (maybe there was even a fourth winning party, I don't remember):
    1) The consumer wins because he/she gets something, e.g. a car, for "free".
    2) The car dealer wins because they sell a car (making a profit).
    3) The bank wins because they earn more on more loans.
    I just wonder, at the end of the day, where does the money (for the car) come from?
    Maybe somebody got special connections and the Reserve Bank prints this extra money specifically for your purpose.
    This, of course, would lead to
    4) All the people of South Africa together would "loose" the equivalent of that money, because that extra money would lead to extra inflation.

Thanks
    It reminds me of the old math problem where 3 guys go into a shop to buy a TV which is marked at R300.00. They each give the salesman R100 and he goes into the back room to the shop owner to get their receipt. The owner says that the TV is supposed to be on special and marked down to R250.00, he tells the salesman to refund the customer the R50 difference. The salesman sees an opportunity to get a free lunch and puts R20 in his pocket and refunds the 3 guys R10 each.

So...each guy has paid R90 which makes R270 in total, there's R20 in the dishonest salesmans pocket which makes R290....we know they walked in with R300 so where did the other R10 go?

People assume figures and mathamatics are black and white, there can only be one answer and it can always be proved but the actual numbers mean far less than the way they're presented.

Email problem
    Thanks
    So whats the update on here.....what happened TruthSeeker?

Thanks
    First, I'd like to thank AndyD (not!) for his signature that led me to this thread.
    As for TrurhSeeker:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tato View Post
    I would like to "answer" above points:
    1) ... where are the people that had lost money ...? You don't see them because
    a) they probably don't know that they have "lost" money (as the Wiseman doesn't legally steal it)
    b) those who know, don't want to admit it (who likes to be a fool)
    c) the others who know are probably quite Internet illiterate
    Was an amusing read though.

8. Thanks given for this post:

AndyD (24-Jan-16)

Email problem
    Thanks
    I am a bit slow . It took me five to ten minutes to work this out

Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    it can always be proved but the actual numbers mean far less than the way they're presented.
    What is the answer? Work hard and buy gold?

Thanks
    I would not say Wiseman concept is a scam but services are no good, communication is no good and behind on accounts that they should be paying, monthly income from their side, mostly late, again, no feedback whatsover. I would pass if you have no patience with non ethical ways. Lile I said, service are not up to standard, you can phone the gut, no answer, he didges your questions and give no reply at all.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617