Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiseman concept scam

Email problem
    Thanks
    You don't have to be interested...........we only deal with the more intelligent level of people...I mean if you can't see where you are going...your'e a lost case!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Ah, I see you're back to promote your idea by insulting everybody.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariana View Post
    Pieksie

Jy het so pas uitgevind jy is die grootste SCAM in jou bedryf!
    n Kommissie jagter en dan noem jy jouself n ADVISER! lol

Waarvan praat jy vrou? Genade, en jy wil hê mense moet jou ernstig opneem? Al wat jy doen is om mense te beledig.

En nee, ek noem myself nie 'n adviser nie, het nog nooit nie en sal ook nooit nie. Weet nie waar kom jy daaraan nie.

Ek sal nie verder reply op jou silly posts nie want ek is nie hier om te baklei nie. Tensy jy actually iets sinvol kan sê maar ek sal nie my asem ophou nie.

Jy is 'n joke.

lol

Thanks
    It finally occurred to me! I stand corrected! Initially I said, this particular thread had a tabloid effect for me, a reality tv effect, and that this was very appealing indeed! Right concept, wrong show! Jerry Springer, that’s what some of the interactions here remind me of. We don’t have the boxing ring bell though!
    Some advise to future respondents:
    1. Give a proper right of reply, focus only on the merits;
    2. Deny the allegation and clarify, state your case briefly, clearly and concisely so that we may all follow what is actually transpiring between the parties;
    3. Don’t become defensive, rather just deny, but being defensive makes you look guilty! You may not be guilty of the allegation but by demonstrating defensiveness you come across that way;
    4. Don’t become offensive, saying nasty, personal things about the person complaining, again, it just doesn’t make you look good!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 2,259 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Personally I just leave people who think they're winning the argument by insulting others to shoot themselves in the foot.

6. Thank given for this post:

Citizen X (16-Oct-12), tec0 (15-Oct-12)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariana View Post
    Ok...here comes my side of the story:
    What I am about to show you is not "Wiseman Concept" but to prove to you that "ZERO" does exist!
    This is not more than 14 year old mathematics, however the "Wiseman Concept" has been proved 5 x better than the "zero" formula!
    Some time ago there was this door to door sales person that tried to take me for a ride. The only reason why I let her in was because she was a young female and it was late at night. Our aria is classified as a red zone by our local police “high crime aria” My family and I feared for her safety. Hindsight would show she used this fact against us.

I nearly ended up buying some stupid device to help with my mother’s medical condition. After dropping the girl at her friend’s car I came home and did a search on the device. Turns out to be a load of crap… But the contract was a bigger load of crap!!! I ended up having to go to the consumer council and open a case against the company.

I had so much crap to deal with that I lost money “because while I was dealing with the crap I wasn’t working” In the end the Judge made a ruling in my favour. Case closed.

Now this dude comes along assuming we will believe every single word that comes out of her/his mouth? That said I use to be a very trusting person. Lately I became a total a$$hole thanks to people that wants to steal my money and not earn it.

Thank you but fuck you! You have no right to insult anyone here, if you are a spokesperson for the company with this type of condescending attitude you can take your concept and stick it where the sun don’t shine. Thanks to a$$holes like you I became “subhuman” living in a world without trust.

You have no honour, you have no substance... Now please take a drive and get lost!
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

8. Thanks given for this post:

Chrisjan B (16-Oct-12)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Personally I just leave people who think they're winning the argument by insulting others to shoot themselves in the foot.
    Dave, I think when it comes to this particular thread, you put on your 'Jerry Springer,' cap
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Email problem
    Thanks
    You see, that is what I mean, you can say what ever you like without substance, total conjecture and hearsay....you are the one insulting the greatest system ever designed, and when I reply you call that insulting........why don't you show your face for a meeting and then apologize for your rude behavior...........after the meeting you will apologize and then we deter-main the financial damage you caused and see if you got something to rectify your damage...........I challenge you, i bet you you do not have the guts because you are only an empty drum .....

Email problem
    Thanks
    That would be very cool!
    You shot yourself in the foot mate!
    If did not you would set up a meeting and get your head to work properly!
    It is a proven fact, that if you pay for your car for 60 months and your value depreciated with 70% you lost on a R 200 000 car R 140 000.
    If you did not make use of the "Wiseman Concept" where you would pay zero for the same car, you actually stole R 200 000 from your family and yourself!
    10 years from now you could go to jail for this.

Do you read your newspapers? did you see that discovery is pay 50% of your petrol bill, did you see FNB pay 15% of your petrol bill, did you see Standard bank has R 0.00 payments.............if you did not, that is the problem, you know nothing from the world around you. Comments from these people are treated as being dummy"s and not taken up seriously. Do you think all internet users don't have brains, they are very clever and ignore insults from you and those like you!

Email problem
    Thanks
    As jy my beledig as n scam, moet ek stilbly en toelaat dat iemand so oningelig soos jy onaangeraak bly! Jy is n "dreamer" en leef in n "fantacy world" van jou eie.
    Iets sinvols is dat jy moet hou by die scam waarin jy leef en as ek dit reg het, en jy het jou budget vir my getsuur onder n ander vals naam, want ek het net vir een persoon van die "Kentucky resep" vertel.....................jy is reeds "down and out" ..................hoe kan jy hulp vra as jy so beledigend is. As jy n eiendom gehad het met equity ( wat jy nie het nie ) sou ek hom gevat het, vir skade vergoeding. Daar is nie pille vir domgeit nie!................en ek beledig jou nie, ek antwoord net jou post!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast