Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiseman concept scam

Thanks
    Why not, please indulge us here Mariana? You have a right to reply! Tell us your version of events, I give you my word as a gentleman, I will hear you out! There's two sides to a story, what is yours?
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Ignore the cynics Mariana, I see a system that thinks outside the box, a system whose complex facade is merely an opaque veneer shading a simplicity so stark it has abstract beauty beyone the boundaries of the numbers. Mariana, you make the explaination as fluffy as you feel necessary, I like fluff.

Thanks
    Geez Andy one need a Doctorate in Whatever to decipher your above comment...

BOVER Technologies
    - computer sales and TeamViewer support
    Elmine Botha Freelance Photographer - Photographer/ Videographer

Thanks
    Mariana, you killing me here! Please oblige us??
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Hi everyone! This is definitly a scam. I've been in contact with them over email and wanted to find out how it works but all I get is that I should not even try to understand it! What stupid response is that?? And then it even gets more ridiculous, he compares the business to KFC by saying the following. Sorry I am just coping and pasting so it is in Afrikaans:

Het jy al "Kentucky Fried Chicken" geeet ?

Ja, verseker moes jy al, jy eet lekker en jy lek jou lippe en jou vingers af, maar jy kan vra nie hoe dit werk nie! Hulle het n resep soos "Wiseman Concept" n resep het wat enig van sy soort in die wereld is, hoekom moet ek jou vertel hoe dit werk as ek dan my deur emoet sluit?

Jy koop die "Kentucky" en jy eet dit na jy betaal het daarvoor!

Jy koop "Wiseman Kentucky" en jy eet dit en jy betaal nie daarvoor nie , dis mos nou "nice"!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariana View Post
    Not all people are "dummies" - thousands of people have been helped by the "Wiseman Concept.

To get the correct information please contact the owner and designer of the Wiseman Telescopic Calculator. The owners name is Willem Botha and his sell number is 076 489 7473.

Please read the website www.wisemanconcept.mobi FAQ from 300 CA's, Actuaries, Estate agents, Bankers and Financial Advisers and the shocking results that "EVERYONE BADMOUTHING THE WISEMAN CONCEPT" is actualy the biggest scammers.

Let me give you a piece of the future , and how business will be run 5 years from today. Two options on all contract or purchase agreements will be mandadatory to all sales documentation where the client must sign for the information received:
    1.) The normal way to buy where the purchaser will lose most of his investment e.g a car losing value after a certain time.
    2.) The "Wiseman Telescopic Calculator" way where the purchaser will pay zero ( R 0.00 ) for the car. This system has already been proved successful in 2347 clients.

If the seller fails to notify the buyer, the buyer will be able to sue the seller for his loss:

Why do you think that there is only 4 unsubstanciated complaints on the "Wiseman Concept" in 15 years, whilst each major bank has 300 and more complaints in six months.

How can the writer of the "WARNING" article say "IT IS DEFINATELY A SCAM"
    Has this writer of the conjecture and untruth realy think they will get away with this?

^^^ This one is definitely on the pay roll at wiseman scam...you will never get a straight answer about how it actually works, only looooongg emails saying nothing.

Thanks
    Maybe if I could read the book or use the calculator it might all become clear, but I can't find how to get hold of either on the website. Its magic if it works and then I would be able to recommend it to many of my struggling clients. But if it seems to good to be true.......................

Email problem
    Thanks
    Ayjay

Those who Google "Wiseman Concept" and make the effort to "click" and open that comment, will see that it has nothing to do with 'Wiseman Concept" and from the only 3 negative comment 100% is conjecture, hearsay, no facts and brainwashed by the "sic" system! Sorry to say but you must be one of those being part of the real 'scam" namely the existing financial system. Show me just one person who has a better financial year than last year... if you can't, YOU ARE THE SCAM! The "Wiseman Concept" with its powerful "Telescopic Calculator" is the only system which is not a scam!

The car you bought lost more than 50% of its value - IT'S A SCAM - are you the one supporting this system?
    The clothes you bought lost more than 90% of its value - IT'S A SCAM - are you the one supporting this system?
    The groceries you bought lost 100% of its value, ending up in the toilet - IT'S A SCAM - are you the one supporting this system?

The house you bought lost you 100% of the money you paid - Scam - are you one of them?
    On a 20 year bond you pay 10 years interest only - R 1 million house @ R 10 000 pm x 120 months = R 1 200 000 excluding insurance -SCAM - are you one of them? You will loose your house in approximately 8.33 years. Why do you think more that 15 000 repossessions on houses, cars, furniture, trucks, farms and plots are being repossessed in ONE MONTH?

The "Wiseman Concept" can be done by any 14 year old child, its not about intelligence, but about the level of indoctrination of the human brain!
    Why do you think black people understand the "Wiseman Concept" easier and quicker than white people - they have less years of indoctrination!

Therefore it has nothing to do with being a dummy, but to place a comment based on conjecture, unsubstantiated hearsay and just writing off the most powerful "Financial Telescopic Calculator" ever designed, is really unintelligent!

WE JUST LOWERED THE FUEL PRICE WITH 50% - IF YOU ARE A HOME OWNER WITH EQUITY, AND YOU PAY MORE THAN R 6.00 / liter for your fuel...YOU ARE PART OF THE SCAM WHICH GOT THE WORLD ECONOMY SHRINKING

Email problem
    Thanks
    David

You ask the question "Has any new info come to light since"

Are you not surprised THAT NO INFO CAME IN?
    Probably not, only "THINKERS" will, because you are supporting the biggest SCAM in the world and that is the existing financial system!
    You read everyday about the economy going down, and the 15 000 repossessions monthly which were approved 4.33 years ago!
    Intelligence is a very complicated part of the world down going economy - With millions of Financial Advisers, CA's, Actuaries, Accountants, Bankers who studied finances actually created this bad system...do they know how to rectify it? NO!!!!!! Why don't the rectify the problem? THEY CAN'T !!! Why? THEY DON'T KNOW HOW!!!. Only one conclusion, IF YOU BADMOUTH THE "WISEMAN TELESCOPIC CALCULATOR" BY SAYING IT IS A SCAM - THEN YOU ARE THE REAL SCAM!

There is only one way to find out!!!
    David are paying for your cars and your house?
    If you do - You are the SCAM!!

ANY PERSON BADMOUTHING THE "WISEMAN CONCEPT" AND NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE BIGGEST ECONOMY SAVING PLAN EVER, ARE STEALING FROM THEIR FAMILY'S AND COUNTRY. There should be a law dealing with people "killing" the economy!

Email problem
    Thanks
    have you ever bought Kentucky Fried Chicken and asked them the recipe before you pay?
    You must be a very unprofessional or businessman or person to think that a system so huge can be blown all over internet!
    A really sickening thought that there is people thinking like this!!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast