Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiseman concept scam

Email problem
    Thanks
    You must design websites then.... if you look at the numbers you will see it exceeds your best site....its only a matter of intellectual capacity!

Email problem
    Thanks
    Vanash,

Lets do it again, step by step so all the dummies can come right!!!! Answer DO YOU NOW ANY CAR DEALER WHO WILL GIVE YOU A CAR FOR FREE......ANSWER.....
    I Am waiting Vanash

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    care to explain?
    Mariana, the problem and challenge here is simply one of credibilty! I've come to know and trust the information that Tec0 provides, acknowledging that he does so in our best interest! He has come across as far more credible than you! This is just my opinion! You not challenging his assertions in the correct manner! Bare denial is not sufficient, you need to clarify further! I think you should try in earnest to restore your credibility. You state that you have provided TFSA with a statement alternatively press release altrenatively right of reply; why not simply post that right of reply here for us all to see? We will then make up our own minds as individuals. I just think that you doing more harm to your business than good by virtue of how you respond to allegations, assertions alternatively issues in dispute...
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

4. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (23-Oct-12)

Email problem
    Thanks
    Yes, my uncle Jimmy would. He is a real nice guy.

6. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (23-Oct-12)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariana View Post
    Vanash,

Lets do it again, step by step so all the dummies can come right!!!! Answer DO YOU NOW ANY CAR DEALER WHO WILL GIVE YOU A CAR FOR FREE......ANSWER.....
    I Am waiting Vanash
    Mariana, I accept that you not running a charity! Like anyone else you simply want to maximise your profitability. There's nothing wrong with this. It's how you dealing with the fallout, the public relations aspect that's in issue. Might I suggest that you focus on issues which are still in dispute and further that you try and win hearts and minds.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaffold View Post
    Yes, my uncle Jimmy would. He is a real nice guy.
    Would that be Jimmy "fingers" from Jersey?
    "If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you."

Thanks
    You must design websites then.... if you look at the numbers you will see it exceeds your best site....its only a matter of intellectual capacity!
    Mariana, you in business right? When someone gives you feedback, take that as an opportunity. Here you should have simply asked:" What practical advice do you have to improve my website? How would you have gone about the homepage side of my business? Mariana, this is what many of the mebers do right herer in real time, we in essence ask each other for feedback with a view to improving standards etc..
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Mariana, stooping down to your level so that you can understand: Any business owner who's made a success of their business (this is a business orientated forum, by the way) through a website will tell you that your website doesn't sell anything decent. Just about any student and most kids will also tell you that your website needs a lot of attention.

You're trying to sell a concept, or product and happened to have come across a tough community who sees through the "falsified sales pitch", but who can also give you business advice (something you lack, otherwise you wouldn't have wasted your time with a scheme which no-one else has heard of, or have approved) but instead you belittle everyone else. This also shows of your character, and I pity the fool who would even consider doing business with you on these merits.
    Get superfast South African Hosting at WebHostingZone

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Right this is where I stop. Not much more can be done on our side when it comes to investigations and the like thus I think it is time to get the right entities involved. I do know however if you borrow money at the bank they expect you to pay them back. If you do an overdraft at the bank they expect you to pay them back. Same is true with any home loan, car loan, student loan and private loan.

Regardless of any claims made is a fact that a legally binding contract exist between the customer making the loan and bank. So anything suggesting that you break the contract “unlawfully” must be fully investigated by the entities.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KimH View Post
    Would that be Jimmy "fingers" from Jersey?
    Yes!!! Do you know my uncle? He said he makes all his money from the Wiseman Concept and thats why he can give me a car for free. Hes such a clever man.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast