Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiseman concept scam

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pieksie View Post
    JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!!!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanash Naick View Post
    TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF!!!!!

Email problem
    Thanks
    I did answer you - the Forum failed to place the true answer!

Email problem
    Thanks
    It just shows the quality of the Forums members - they said nothing, proved nothing, accept that some of them are dummies!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariana View Post
    It just shows the quality of the Forums members - they said nothing, proved nothing, accept that some of them are dummies!
    She invoked the cooling off period that the NCR has mandated for loans and instructed the attorneys to cancel. Since then Mr Botha and his sidekick, Jannie, have shown up at her place of work making threats and demanding that she hand over R60 000 commission he was going to charge her.
    And you yourself failed to address this pressing matter? More importantly you are yet to show any form of legitimacy?

You keep on insisting that we are dummies and so on… Any professional knows you don’t do anything without some form of legitimacy. I do understand that your “product” is a secret that said any company needs to be able to backup their claims and show that they are legitimate and recognised by all government entities involved.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    And you yourself failed to address this pressing matter? More importantly you are yet to show any form of legitimacy?

You keep on insisting that we are dummies and so on… Any professional knows you don’t do anything without some form of legitimacy. I do understand that your “product” is a secret that said any company needs to be able to backup their claims and show that they are legitimate and recognised by all government entities involved.
    Mariana, I'm willing to accept that there's a flip side of a coin! I'm willing to accept that you have a version of events! That sais, credibilty as a company is something a business builds! Based on the way you have been responding, you lack credibilty from my perspective! It's now this credibility which you should in earnest try and restore..

See this as the Public Relations aspect of business!! I'm sure that you don't want to take the Government's approach to public relations, when serious things transpire, they seem to have a paraphrase "That comment is unfortunate!"
    No matter how complex your concept may be, you must be able to explain it simply , state your fee, price, terms and conditions and disclaimer in 1 short, paragraph.
    I can't help but agree with Tec0, he correctly says that you failed to address this pressing matter! Don't you want some form of closure??? It can still happen, appease your former client Pieksie(If Pieksie is a former client, I'm not sure? Point, make good to any formry client, with complaints, in cash or kind right here, give complaining clients something back eg cash or kind??) Word of mouth, especially the bad kind from any of your actual clients may prove to be to your detriment!!!)
    Last edited by Citizen X; 18-Oct-12 at 08:52 AM.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

7. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (18-Oct-12)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Hey Mariana,

...now repeat after me: "I am a nice person and I am nice to my customers"

...try this 5 times in the morning and 5 times at night.

You will choke on it for the first couple of months but you may be able to get it right eventually....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanash Naick View Post
    Mariana, I'm willing to accept that there's a flip side of a coin! I'm willing to accept that you have a version of events! That sais, credibilty as a company is something a business builds! Based on the way you have been responding, you lack credibilty from my perspective! It's now this credibility which you should in earnest try and restore..

See this as the Public Relations aspect of business!! I'm sure that you don't want to take the Government's approach to public relations, when serious things transpire, they seem to have a paraphrase "That comment is unfortunate!"
    No matter how complex your concept may be, you must be able to explain it simply , state your fee, price, terms and conditions and disclaimer in 1 short, paragraph.
    I can't help but agree with Tec0, he correctly says that you failed to address this pressing matter! Don't you want some form of closure??? It can still happen, appease your former client Pieksie(If Pieksie is a former client, I'm not sure? Point, make good to any formry client, with complaints, in cash or kind right here, give complaining clients something back eg cash or kind??) Word of mouth, especially the bad kind from any of your actual clients may prove to be to your detriment!!!)

I am not actually a former client. I just wanted to know how their business work but unfortunately I only got the same responses that Mariana is giving here. Only insults and no answers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pieksie View Post
    I am not actually a former client. I just wanted to know how their business work but unfortunately I only got the same responses that Mariana is giving here. Only insults and no answers.
    Surely, from a public relations perspective, no company will want bad press! The idea is to win hearts and mins when you in this predicament, not go on the offensive! Here's the thing, if any of my friends and family and community members ever raise the topic 'wiseman concept,' I will have no choice but to inform them of what I deduced from this thread!

Mariana you are conspicuous by your absence, your silence is deafening!
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    In plain Afrikaans - ek so iemand soos Wiseman en vriende al lankal moertoe gestuur het....

BOVER Technologies
    - computer sales and TeamViewer support
    Elmine Botha Freelance Photographer - Photographer/ Videographer

12. Thank given for this post:

Citizen X (18-Oct-12), tec0 (20-Oct-12)

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast