i had the unfortunate pleasure of watching...as a vehicle was broken into and contents stolen from a vehicle...not my own.

i watched as the person walked past the vehicle break the window and remove a bag from the back seat...

firstly a person who leaves stuff on the back seat or anywhere in open sight in a vehicle for the crimminals is inviting this type of incident...how many times do you have to tell people not to leave stuff on the front or back seat.

from experience i have learnt not to get involved...for a couple of reasons but the main reason..if you have ever been to court as a witness you will understand why...as i told the procecutor after being arrested for not appearing in court after enduring a 2 year court case i decided...after wasting many hours sitting in court waiting for the case to be postponed again and again... not to waste any more of my time...which ended up being thrown out of court anyway.

as the thief walked past my window after stealing the bag...i couldnt believe how relaxed he was about the whole thing...done like a pro...without a worry in the world...a women ran up to my vehicle and started shouting at me because i just watched as the thief walked by...i just laughed her off...i did however followed the thief and waited until he got to a secluded area where there were no witnesses...and retrieved the bag...he just walked up to me and gave it to me and i returned it to the owner.

the reason i wrote this thread was because of what i saw after the incident...the broken window...i expected to see glass on the floor...on the back seat and everywhere else...but instead...found the window in one piece...held together by the protective layer on the glass...ie smash and grab or window tinting...the window was hit in such a way that the window broke 3 quarters of the way down and was hanging inside the vehicle...now i can understand why it was done so quietly...thats scary...people think putting these protective layer on the glass will stop the thieves from breaking the window....instead it keeps the window in tact and makes it easier for the thief to just knock the window into the vehicle without even making a mess.