Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: smash and grab

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    hmmmm....I can assure you that the meaning of my life has diddly squat to do with the fact that I will not do the goverment's work for it. I expect people to do the work that they get paid to do. To the contrary, I see a lot further than my own self, I see that the government should get off their collective asses and do the work that they get paid to do. If the don't want to do it properly then they should take up basket weaving. So tell me, what exactly is selfish about expecting people to do the work they are paid to do.

You are sorry to say that I can't see further than my own self, uh, damn straight, I want the service that I pay for, the goverment clowns should provide me with the service that I pay for through my taxes or they should get lost. So I take it you are also selfish because you don't cook the food at the Spur when the food is crap? Its not sad to think that I want value for money, it is absolutely wonderful, the more people that tell the government to shape up or ship out the better.

BTW: I work at home so I don't actually go to work. I just roll out of bed and saunter over to the workshop. What's the point of my existence, well you see it is like this; I am here to further the goals of The Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Thanks
    Interesting, with Jackie Selebi supposed to be in jail, Bheki Cele maybe on his way there and Richard Mdluli being questioned, how can anybody expect this to be a safe country. Court procedures stayed the same, the cadres employed by the state is the problem. We see it everywhere, absolute confusion. The private sector fares better, but the rot is getting to them.

Thanks
    Indeed MGM, rotten to the core....
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Suspended
    Thanks
    while on the subject of rot in the system...35000 crimminlas to be released...how is it that shaik and selbi quaility for early release if they arent even in jail?

Silver Member
    Thanks

fraud is better than hijacking & murder.

Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    while on the subject of rot in the system...35000 crimminlas to be released...how is it that shaik and selbi quaility for early release if they arent even in jail?
    i would rather the Selebis & Shaikhs be released (life ban on certain activities ) after serving a few years & see to their own upkeep. those that must remain locked are those guilty of murders,hijackings & the like including that thief that nicked my son's new R400 jean from the clothes line.our taxes should pay for their limited upkeep in prisons.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    There is another way of looking at it. For some life in the townships is a lot worse than life in prison - so releasing them is giving them punishment (yes, yes I know that it is a sideways thought but I think that it is true for some who are jobless and don't know where the next meal or shelter is coming from)

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    There is another way of looking at it. For some life in the townships is a lot worse than life in prison - so releasing them is giving them punishment (yes, yes I know that it is a sideways thought but I think that it is true for some who are jobless and don't know where the next meal or shelter is coming from)
    Completely disagree, I've never seen that. I've spoken to prisoners that are about to be released many times and all of them say that they can't work and they will still do crimenand that is their own choice, not because there is no jobs! There are many jobs the problem is that many people don't want to work! Let me give you an example, I've got many clients at the Goldfields mine by Carletonville and I've spoken to top management asking them why is there so many foreighners working there, why they don't employ South Africans, every single one of them told me that South Africans are lazy, they go one day and don't pitch the next, they are unreliable and demanding at the same time and I'm not just talking about actual miners but all different types of jobs around the mine! There are millions and millions of legal and illegal foreigners employed in SA, so there's jobs always just not many people who are prepared to work, going to prison on purpose so you can get fed is unheard of!
    ---There is no traffic at the extra mile---

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    So the implication is that ALL the people that do not have jobs, beg and do not have a place to stay are criminals and are too lazy to work.....interesting...who would have thought...Well then, even the better reason not to get involved with people in this country considering that so many of them are useles low-lifes, better watch out hey, that lady begging at the side of the road looking for food for kid is just going to stab you because she is just a low-life who doesn't want to work.

I take it that you chose to ignore the phrase "FOR SOME" that I used.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    Murdock, tell us how you convinced the guy to give you the handbag. Some "gentle persuasion"?

It does take guts to confront someone in this way and I thank you for that.

Point that we missed here is how we much can rely on false security such as smash & grab foil.
    Remember that as a witness, you may arrange with the prosecutor to call you about an hour before your testimony is to be heard so that you do not have to waste all that time in court.
    i learnt that it is better to let a person see what you plan to do to them and let them think about it...than actually doing the deed...let use cutting off fingers as an example...if lets say for example you holding a persons finger in a bolt cutter...the thought that go thru the persons head are far worse than when the finger is actually removed...the other issue is if you actually have to do it...chances are you will be arrested for assualt GBH...but if you dont have to actually go thru with it...you get what you need and walk away...then it its a bit of tit for tat...they cant arrest you for threating the person because they will be arrested for robbery...whos gona believe who if there were witnesses who saw the person break into the vehicle...but didnt see the bag being retrieved...being a public forum it a good thing that i would never do anything so bad.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    ....you're street wise...hey Murdock...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.